Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 17

Hey guys..so in this chapter, Imlie will tell the reason for leaving, and Imlie slowly getting to know about more about Arvind.

Aryan was getting fed up he didn't want to see the Tripathi's face again, but both him and Imlie had a job to do..so they will do it..Imlie was looking in her phone when Aryan asked her..

Ar- Bombay mein koi relative hain tumhara??

Im- Nahi toh kyun??

Ar- Toh phir where will you stay, if you want to pursue Masters there??

Im- Woh..i..

Ar-(stopped the car)Were you even going to go to Bombay?? He asked raising his eyebrow..Imlie shuffles in her seat and said.

Im- Woh kya hain na..i lied..i was thinking of shifting to rental place..and try to stay away as much as possible from you guys.

Ar- And why?? He was starting to get angry..

Im- Woh actually..tum logo ne mujhe itna sab diya hain..i didn't want to over stay my welcome here..I didn't want to be a burden on you guys.

Ar- So you thought of leaving..just like that?? And did you really think that our paths won't cross ever?? I didn't expect this from you Imlie..meri nahi toh atleast you could have thought about Maa or di?? How hurt they would feel.

Im- ABP..i didn't mean to hurt any of you..i just..

Ar- I don't wanna talk to you right now. We have work to do. Come on..

And he had not talked to her while they were at Tripathi's house, and she was taking pictures of the post-wedding rasam. But her most of focus was on Aryan.

He had been silent since he got to know the reason as to why she was leaving, Malini smirked looking at them..

M- What happened..lovers tiff.. Imlie rolled her eyes and she gave her the wedding album she made and saved in the pen drive.

M- Yeh lo Check..tumhare kaam ki kimaat..i hope you are able to count the zeros..

Im-.. she didn't say anything and went towards, Aryan who looked at her and nodded and quickly went away as she followed him.

Ar- Imlie..mein office jaa raha hun..tum auto lekar ghar wapas chali jao..

Im- ABP, it is still office hours please meri baat toh suno..

Ar- I am allowing you to take half day.

He didn't say anything he just got in the car and left, half way..he stopped the car on the side..and quickly opened the windows of his car..he opened the first three buttons of his shirt..and tried to take deep breathe..

Ar-(thinks) Mein tumhe itni aashani kahin nahi jaane dunga..but i hate it that you had lied to me..iske liye i won't forgive you easily.

Imlie was feeling bad, she didn't want hurt to Aryan, she only wanted to start her new life, without bothering the Rathore's with her problems..as she came inside the house Narmada looked at and asked her..

N- Imlie you back?? Itni jaldi??

Arpi- Tum office wapas nahi gayi??

Im- Woh..ABP ne bola ki i should go back home..she nipped at her lips and she was close to crying..she didn't like how Aryan was not talking to her..it brought all her insecurities back..of not being good enough..

Arpi- Imlie..tu theek hain na..she hugged Arpita and started crying..aare hua kya batao toh sahi??

She told them everything, and they were angry at Imlie..but they also understood Aryan's anger, and yet they were scared..he quickly becoming overly possessive of Imlie.

N- Imlie!! Tu hume apni family maanti hain na. She nodded..then why did you think that we will let you leave..

Arpi- Aur nahi toh kya..you are very important to us..aur aaj ke baad aise kuch nahi bologi tu samjhi..she nodded like a little child.

Im- But..what about Aryan..

N- Give him some time dear..he will come around..

The people at Bhaskar times, were scared..Aryan was not in a good mood something must have happened to piss him off..he had screamed at two or more interns.. after sometime his phone rang and it was Arpita's call..

Ar- Han di..

Arpi- Han di ke baache..mil gayi khushi Imlie ko rula diya na..gussa hum bhi hain..par aise kyun behave kiya uske saath..

Ar- I will not allow her to leave..and that is final..i will help her get admission in a college in Delhi..

Arpi- Aru..please be careful..tu usse aise kaid karke mat rakh jaise hum rakha hain..

Ar- I am doing this for my family's safety di..nothing else..mein aap se baad mein baat karta hun..and he cuts the call.

It was late in the night..Aryan didn't call her, or message her the rest of the day..she was feeling really sad so she decided to talk to him when she found him in the locked room which no one was allowed to enter not even Kaki Maa and Arpita di. She saw him crying holding a photo in his hand..

Ps- Hey guys..kaise laga twist..Imlie wasn't leaving Delhi..just leaving Rathore Mansion so that she doesn't burden them anymore..please do comment on this chapter.