Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 38

Hey guys..so i am so glad you like the twist in the story Haq se..also please tell me a title for the royal love story of Aryan and Dr Imlie..i am thinking of 'shiddat ya pagalpan'.

Please give your suggestions.

Aryan was running around in the park near his house, he wanted some space and a way to relieve his anger, first it was the punching bag, but it didn't work. So, he decided to go for a run.

He had stopped to take a breathe when he heard two women talking..

W1- Hey why did you stop wearing those crop tops??

W2- Halat dekhi hain meri pregnancy ka weight and upar se itne saare stretch marks they look like scars on my body..

W2- Phele yeh sab theek ho..phir sochungi to wear them..

They left but Aryan's mind finally connected the dots for Imlie's weird behavior and the reason for this distance..

Ar-(ugh) This Jungli..kya karun iss ladki ka..kuch bhi karti hain..kuch bolti hain..but iski  saza to milegi issi..he smirked..

He had came back and saw that she was already asleep, he went close to her and gently kissed her forehead, and unknowingly she smiled in her sleep, the next day Imlie was trying to find her salwar and long slevee kurtis but she couldn't find them.

Aryan was getting ready for office so she decided to ask him,

Im- ABP..mere purana kapde kahan hain??

Ar- I burnt them..he said with an emotion less voice..

Im- What the hell!! Why would you do that?? Now how will hide my scars huh?? Tum..she sighed realizing she had blurted out what was eating her up.

Ar- Imlie..tell me something if i was in an accident and i had scars on my body and my face..will you stop loving me..

Im- Bakwass band karo..why would i do that??

Ar- So, why do you expect me to leave you?? I told you before..i am not with you, just to get some physical pleasure..i am all the way in..

Im- But..but..she didn't have any arguments left in her..

Ar- Anyways i didn't burn your old clothes..they are under lock and key..you wear anything from your new wardrobe.

Ar- And yes i will punish you as well..

Im- For what??

Ar- For even thinking of going away from me. So, punishment time one week of no talking or touching..and it is great thing that i have to go to Bombay for checking up on my other businesses.

Im- Aise kya?? Well then i will enjoy with someone else..he pulled her closer mindful of the wounds..

Ar- Have fun in the college and with your friends but ek baat jaan lo..you are mine..aur dobara aise ghatiya ideas apne dimag mat lana..he pecked her lips and went away while she stood there standing like an idiot..

Im- Ugh!! This ABP..jab dekho mujhe pareshaan karta hain..now see what i will do..isko itna tadpne waali hoon mein..Imlie ki phire abhi dekhi nahi hain isne..

Ps.- Hey guys..so college time..and Imlie tadapoing Mr.Rathore..should i write a scene of her sending some of her pictures in sexy clothes?? What say?? Will it be too cheap??