Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 19

Hey guys, here is the next chapter, hope you will like it. thank you for all the comments, and also, I will not butcher the character of Aryan by making him too controlling or harming himself to make Imlie feel guilty or not to make sure she will not leave, but he will act like a little grumpy child only.

Aryan was hitting the punching bag, again and again, the words boss and employee were moving in a loop in his head. He hits the bag again and sighed..but it was right, wasn't it?

They were boss and employee, and he still doesn't know what exactly he feels for her. But he knows that he slowly becoming addicted to her presence, and he also knows that he had become too controlling not only with her but with his Di and Mom as well.

Maybe it is time to change things a bit, and maybe one day they could be more than boss and employee. And he was sure she will happy when she sees that he will trying to be less overprotective.

Imlie was lying in bed wide awake, why did it feel so bad after she had told him that he was her boss and she was his employee?

Yes, she found him attractive, and she might ogle him sometimes but any other feelings for him right now will be too much.

Not to mention it will give people the chance to wag their tongues and taunt her that she is trying to trap a rich man, yes, it is better that they stayed formal with each other.

The next day Aryan kept a neutral face and had not said anything regarding what happened last night, they did their daily routine and went to the office.

Imlie was still researching about the colleges, when Aryan called her into his cabin, someone else was also present there,

Ar- Geeta Mam, This is Imlie. He pointed towards Imlie.

G- Nice to meet you beta, I heard you are looking for colleges to pursue your Masters. Imlie nodded. I have seen your marks and your portfolio. You will be a perfect candidate for our college, but you still have to give an entrance exam. Are you ready for that?

Im- Yes Mam.

G- Excellent Give your mail id and I will forward you the details.

Geeta left and Imlie looked at Aryan for an explanation and he explained that she was his college principal and now she was the newly appointed in the board of directors in the famous college for Journalism in Delhi. Imlie looked at him and smiled feeling grateful..

Im- Thank You Sir it means a lot to me. Aryan's jaw ticked at the mention of the word boss, but he still nodded and spoke.

Ar- Mention not dear, afterall I will be proud seeing my qualified employee flourish. Imlie winced at his words, but she nodded and left.

Aryan had seen Imlie's reaction, and he knew that Imlie too felt something for him but was holding herself back. Yet he was not going push her..she had just came out of a toxic relationship and he will not force her into anything.

After half an hour a CD was hand delivered to Aryan and it had one instruction to play it infront of everyone, and he did..

M- Hello Everyone, My name is..it doesn't matter what matters is my nickname Atank. Everyone's eyes gleamed in understanding, now that I have your attention.

Mr. Rathore be a good boy and send Mr. Tripathi for an interview..to my new home town which I hopefully will destroy it soon and it is none other than Pagdandiya.

Imlie gasped in horror..she was feeling scared for her mother and nani..she unknowingly held Aryan's hand and he pressed her back to give her comfort.

M- And if you even think of involving the police then..the video ends with various blast scenes, and wailing and mourning of people.

Ar- Mr. Tripathi.

Adi- Hum nahi jayegaye Pagdandiya..ab uss gaon se humara koi lene dene nahi hain. Haan but Imlie mujhse maafi maang le toh.

Im- Maafi mangaye meri jooti.

Ar- Enough!!. Mr Tripathi, I am the boss here and I am ordering you to go to Pagdandiya and you will not go alone as I will be there, and some police personals be there in plain clothes as well. And Imlie, since it is about your village will you join us? But I am warning you it can get dangerous there.

Im- I will be joining you Sir, khatron se khelene ki aadat hain hume. Aur iss idiot ne humare gaon ko target banaya hain na..i will show him..ki Pagdandiya waalon se panga nahi lena chaiye.

Ar-(whispers) Aadat nahi obsession hain aapne aapko superwomen samjhthi hain yeh ladki..Imlie blinked clearly hearing what he had said but chose not to comment on it.

He ordered Aditya to assemble a team and reach Bhaskar times at 6 A.M. in the morning. He nodded and left quickly, he was not only irritated that Aryan and Imlie were still holding each other's hands.

His head was starting to hurt as well thinking about the melodrama his new wife will create once she knows that he will be going away to Pagdandiya.

Sometimes it felt like God hated him because he always had to be with people he hates the most and go to places he hates the most.

Ps- Hope you will like the chapter also, we will see gradual development of Arylie feelings like I want to show them dating each other before marrying each other. please do comment