Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 15

Hey guys..thank you for all the comments..i hope you will like this chapter..and Aditya's band bajoing..anyways please enjoy the chapter.

Imlie was shivering, she felt so humiliated even though no one saw her in a ripped dress..she was holding Aryan's arms in a tight grip..when suddenly the door opened and in came Aditya and started spewing nonsense..

Adi- Aare waah!! Ab ek paal ki doori bhi bardast nahi ho rahi hain..seedha room mein aa gaye..Imlie saw red and she slapped him.

Im- Apni bakwas band karo Mr.Tripathi..tum hote kaun ho mujh se ya Aryan sir se sawal karne waale?? Meri dress karab ho gayi thi and he helped me.

Im- But tumhara dimaag hi itni ganda hain ki tumhe sab kuch hi ganda dikhai dete hain..yaad karo ek baar jab sab tumpe ilzam laga rahe the ki you slept with Malini..i stood by you..but you know what..she pushed him outside..

Im- We need some quality time..so get the hell out of here..she closed the door on his face, she tried to control herself.

Ar- Stay here..i will arrange some clothes for you..he went away..thankfully he didn't find Aditya outside. 

Aryan was pissed off, putting eggs in the haldi was just a warning for the Chaturvedi women..but looks like he had to do something drastic..he had seen a servant keep Malini's wedding dress in big packet..

He opened the zip quickly and took the scissors cuts the dresses into the pieces..and he made sure that no one saw him..and then he zips backs the packet up.

Ar- (thinks) You made Imlie cry..and this will make you cry..

Anu was screaming like a banshee, Malini was standing near her.

An- Imlie..Mr.Rathore kahan ho aap?? Aare Tripathi's aap bhi aao dekho..everyone gathered around except Imlie..

Ar- Why are you screaming Mrs.Chaturvedi..hum sab ko sunai dete hain..

An- Sure sure..anyways i wanted show the wedding dress i had selected for Malini. She opened the packet and out flowed the strips of black and gold colored fabric.

M- Oh my god!! Mom yeh kya??

An- This is all Naukrani Jr..fault..woh yahan nahi hain..she is the one who did this..i am sure..

Ar- She didn't do this Mrs. Chaturvedi i did it..it was a warning to not play with Imlie's feelings..i very well know it was you who ripped Imlie's dress..and i don't really need any proof as well.

M- You😡😡..i will sue you..

Ar- Sure sure..but do you have any proof against me?? It is my word against yours..

An- Par woh Naukrani Jr hain kahan how can we believe you are not protecting her.

Im- I am here Mrs. Chaturvedi..

Malini and Anu were feeling jealous as she had changed her dress and worn a beautiful lehenga and choli..it was more beautiful than Malini's wedding dress..

it was more beautiful than Malini's wedding dress

Im- Thank you ABP..this is a beautiful ensemble..

Ar- You deserve the best..

Anu saw her daughter crying and she decided to order a new dress for her..and one hour the dress came..and then it was time for wedding.

Imlie was getting bored, this was the most boring wedding she had come across..she was close to falling asleep..

Ar- Imlie!! Focus..

Im- Aare kaise this is so boring..dono muh phula ke baithe hain..she made a angry bird face..

Finally the wedding was over, and everyone from Imlie's crew was happy. After Anu gave return gifts to the guests..and some more pictures of Adini was taken..Imlie said half-hearted goodbye to the Tripathi's.

She was going out when Malini stopped her..she threw a suitcase at her feet..

M- Isme tumhari saari cheezein jo iss ghar mein thi..woh hain..you can take it..

Im- Malini ji..Aaj tumhari suhag raat hain..concentrate on it..and rahi baat iss saman ki..so wait a minute..she took a lighter from a colleague..and burnt the things..

Im- Iss ghar mein mujhe sirf dukh aur talaeef mili hain..so good riddance and congratulations once again..bye bye..

Imlie walked away as Aryan looked on with Pride..and he smirked as his Private investigator told him..that the Tripathi's are in debt thanks to Bade Kaka's gambling addiction..he will have to find a perfect time reveal this information.

Ps- Hey guys..so Adini marriage phase is over..now Arylie growing friendship..and attraction as well..so do suggest how should Aryan play with the information he has gotten now..and also do wanna see Imlie pursuing her masters??