Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 66

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..i hope you will like and thank you for all the readers and writers who read and comment..it means a lot to me..

In the Mittal Household

After the call from Arpita, Rohan was furious he went straight to his mother's room..Naina trailing behind him..while Priyanka looked on in apprehension and irritation as well..it was too early for shit to hit the fan..

Ro- I so hope to God..ki you were not behind this..

N- Bhai...but he glared at her..

P- What happened??

Ro- That bastard shot Imlie!!! Aapki misunderstanding ki wajah se Imlie has to suffer..did you order the hit??

P- Are you mad?? I told you i am sorry about everything that has happened.. he has double crossed us..

Ro- How can i believe you?? After everything you have done..

N- Bhai!! Yeh reh kar fight karne se aacha hain..we have to go help Imlie..you have O negative blood toh chalo..he nodded and they left..

Priyanka felt scared..if Aditya is caught he can easily put the blame on her..and everything she has worked for will be destroyed..she called one person who can pull her out of this mess..

Aryan was driving as fast he could and Malini was feeling awkward..there was a time she had Imlie dead..but most of all it hurt her that everyone could love her so easily..what exactly she did wrong??

She was jealous that Aryan could love her so much in such a short period of time..while her love remain unrequited..did she chose the wrong person?? She got startled when Aryan stopped his car.

Ar- What the hell!! He quickly got out of the car..to see what the issue is?? There had been an accident and people are fighting on it..he went in to stop..

Ar-(pulling the men apart) Enough!! Traffic jam kar rahkha hain tum logo..move the car away..nahi toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hoga..

Per- Ab Oye..order na de tu samjha..nikal yahan samjha. The man pushed him and Aryan lost it..he punched him hard..and the onlookers were enjoying the show..

Ar- Himmat kaise hui mujhe push karni ki..

M- Aryan!! Stop it..but he wouldn't listen..he was punching him..when a bike zoomed past them.. and stopped a bit away..It was Rohan and Naina..he quickly went towards Aryan..

Ro- Stop it !!!

Ar- He..

Ro- STOP!!!

Per- Tujhe chodounga nahi..

Ro- Itni maar kah kar aakal nahi aayi hain..Car side mein kar..nahi toh aur log bhi tujhe yahan maarne ke liye khade hain..

Ar- Rohan..yahan time lag jayega..can you take Malini to the hospital..she has O negative blood..

N- Jao bhi..i will come with him..Rohan nodded and asked Malini to come with him..they reached the hospital 20 minutes..

Arpi- Rohan..Malini..

Ro- Doctor kahan hain..he looked at Narmada was consoling Meethi..

M- Kya hua??

Arpi- Imlie has slipped into coma..doctor ko nahi pata when or if she will wake up..

Rohan felt numb..if it hadn't been for his mother's misunderstanding..things would have been so different..still both him and Malini had donated the blood..so that Imlie can receive it when needed..he just didn't know how he or anyone will tell Aryan this..

Ps- Hey guys..who did Priyanka call?? Aur do you connect with the desperation of Aryan?? Please do read the story..