Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 76

Hey guys..so i hope you will like this chapter and thank you so much for loving my mafia story..and sorry i am not able to give equal time to all the stories..

While Imlie was resting, the others finally had a moment of closure..they finally came to know the reason why Arvind was killed..but for some reason Aryan still felt unhappy..

Arpi- ABP pareshaan kyun nahi..Imlie theek ho jayegi..

Ar- Di..actually..i am worried about..what I will do next..we know that Aditya was responsible for Jiju's death..but someone else was orchestrating this..and he hadn't been caught till now.

N- Aryan..take a moment to be happy..your mission is over in a way..now you can become our happy Aru again..

Arpi- Maa..yeh Aru nahi..ABP hain ab..no one can change that..both the women were giggling..but then they heard a knock on the door..it was Rohan and his family.

N- Aare aap log andar aao..everyone herded in and in the last came Priyanka..who was looking extremely uncomfortable..being there but still she needed to be there..

R- Aryan..woh me and dad need to talk to you..

Ar- Ya sure..let's go into the library..they went away while Naina stayed with Priyanka..

Priyanka looked at Arpita and then she slowly walked towards her and hugged her tightly..Narmada, Arpita, and Naina were shocked..

P- I am so sorry..for the all troubles I caused you..I am sorry I never accepted your and Arvind's relationship..

Arpi- It is okay..

P- No..it is not..you can say that in a way..I was jealous of your relationship with him..and that I had share his attention with you..and most of all I am sorry ki meri wajah se Aditya almost killed Imlie..

N- Priyanka..it is good that you are feeling guilty about whatever you did..but it was all a misunderstanding..and now everything is sorted out now..so please stop with all this sorry..she nodded and ladies continued talking..while the boys were discussing something major in the library..

Ar- What happened Rohan?? You look serious??

R- Aditya is dead..

Ar- What!!! But how?? Last I heard..he was recovering..

D- I guess it would be Purandas..the man who helped Aditya kill Arvind..now that Aditya had told the truth..he knows that you would try to find him..so he is tying up the loose ends..

R- Aryan..you have to be careful..if he is willing to kill Aditya then..he is willing to kill anyone..and it puts our family at risk..

Ar- Yes it does..

Mee- Aryan Babu..Meethi was standing at the door smiling..Imlie ko hosh aa gaya hain..aap mil li jiye usse..he didn't  to be told..as he quickly ran away to Imlie's room..

She was trying to get up..but couldn't..so he helped her sit up..

Ar- Kaisi ho ab..

Im- Better...he gave her a glass of water..

Ar- Ab meri ek baat suno..aaj ke baad aise stunts kiye na..toh i will not talk to you ever again..samjhi..

Im- Yes..he frowned..saying yes..just like that..before he could ask her something..others filed in to meet her..and few minutes later the police came in..

In- Mr Rathore..I am sorry but I have to take miss Imlie into custody..no matter the reason she did try to kill someone..Aryan was going to retort but..Imlie said..

Im- It is okay Aryan..Inspector yes I wanted to kill Aditya..and i have done everything the Tripathi's said..and I am ready to go with you..

Ar-...

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new chapter..and why do think that Imlie is punishing herself..does she still feel guilty about the whole kneeling thing..or she might be depressed...please do comment