Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 23

Hey guys, so from here Arylie's love story will start..we see them dating first..no forced marriage..par pata nahi mood change bhi ho sakta hain mere😝😝

Imlie woke up to screams and wailing, she tried to get up but there was a searing pain in her leg..she looked so a piece of glass stuck in it.

She tried to stand up wobbling, she looked around tried to control herself from vomiting..dead body parts littered around.

She was trying to leave the ground, when she saw a woman crying..and then she saw the little girl she had tried to save..but she was lost in the commotion..the girl was dead..and she was holding on to the teddy bear..Aryan had won for her.

Im- Aryan..she fell unconscious after remembering him again.

The next time she woke in the hospital, with Meethi sitting next to her, with a bandage over head she tried to get up slowly but her leg was paining..

Im- Ahh..

M- Imliya..aaram se..

Im- Amma..toka kya hua?? Tu theek hain na..yeh patti..

M- Hum theek hain Imliya, mela ki bhag daad mein chot lag gayi thi..Sita Maiya ka shukar ki tu theek hain..

Im- ABP..Amma Aryan kahan hain??

M- Nahi pata..hum bahut dhoonda par hume nahi mile Aryan babu.

Imlie threw away the bedsheet and tried to get down, the nurse tried to stop her but Imlie pushed her aside and went outside..

M- Imliya!! Baat toh sun..

Im- Amma nahi..hum unko dhoonde ke padi hain..ABP..ko hua na toh hum apne aap ko maaf nahi kar paye gaye.

She jerked Meethi's hand and went towards the village to search for Aryan, she asked few of the people but everyone was frantic trying to find their loved ones.

She went straight to the guesthouse, where most of the crew members of Bhaskar times had left only Aditya had stayed..and she didn't care why.

She saw a doctor attending him and asked,

Im- What happened Mr.Tripathi.

Adi- Pata nahi..jab dhamake ki awaz aayi thi..hum bhar aaye the dekhne ke liye toh kisi ne hum stab kar diya tha..he tried to play the victim..but Imlie was concentrated on something else.

Im- Dr. Sahab..aapna Mr.Rathore ko dekha hain??

Dr.- Nahi beta..and i am afraid to say Mela mein jitne bhi log the woh..

Im- Bas!! Aryan ko kuch nahi hua hain..

She went away, she searched everywhere possible, she kept running and screaming his name..she was getting scared what if something happened to him..how will she face Kaki Maa and Di..they have already lost so much..

Im-(thinks) Sita Maiya..please..please Aryan ko wapas bhej do..hum nahi reh payega uu ke bina..uu humar sab kuch ban chuke hain..please..

Then she remembered that she hadn't checked the post office, she ran towards the Post office not caring that she was losing blood..she went inside to find Aryan talking on the phone.

His right hand was in make shift cloth sling. His forehead was matted with blood..yet he still looked so calm and dare she say handsome.

Im- ABP..she whispered and he whipped his head towards her and he could see the tension in his body giving away..she ran upto and hugged him..and kept mumbling..

Im- Tum theek ho..tum safe ho..Thank you Sita Maiya..tum safe ho.

Aryan was talking to his Mom, and he ended the call and tried his best to hug her, only he knew the terror he had felt when he didn't find her anywhere near the mela ground..and seeing the teddy he brought with the little girl who had died..made him numb..he tightens his hold on her when he felt her going limp..only then he saw the blood oozing from her leg.

Ar- IMLIE!!!

Ps- Hey guys..so here it is..i hope you will like the chapter, and i hope you like the way i have described the restlessness of Imlie and other people in the village. Please do comment on it.