Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 77

Hey guys..so here is the chapter..and i am planning to finish the book in the next three to four chapters..

Aryan was going to stop the inspector from taking Imlie away..but Rohan stopped him..he frowned..what was going on?? As they left with Imlie..Meethi was begging Aryan to bring her back..

Ro- Aunty please calm down..it is all a plan..to trap Purandas..harming Aditya was part of the plan..

M- I don't care..meri baachi phele hi bahut kuch jhel chuki hain..ab aur nahi..Aryan babu..kuch bhi ho usse mere pass wapas lekar aao..she left not wanting to scream or shout at Aryan..

Ro- Dad..uss gaadi mein GPS hain na..

D- Yes dear..he opened the phone and showed the bright red dot heading towards the police station..Aryan was looking at it..when suddenly the dot disappeared..

Ar- What happened??

Ro- He has taken the bait..i guess..let me inform the others..he quickly called a number and relayed his orders..

On the other hand..Imlie was feeling scared..she had kneeled only to see the constables being shot at..suddenly the police van door opened..and in walked a man..

Pu- Oh dear..you are scared..but abhi toh shuruwat hain..he gripped her hair and yanked her up..stand up!!!

Im- Ahh..

Pu- Tch tch..that idiot Rathore couldn't accept that his Jiju's death was an accident..he had to investigate and that good for nothing Aditya..destroyed my plan..

Pu- But no issues..i promise i will live stream your death..like you did with Aditya's confession..chal..he had turned his face to get down when Imlie stabbed him in the neck with a hairpin..

Pu- Ahhh!!! He pushed her and he falls down..while Imlie laughed..

Im- Kitne bade waale idiot ho tum Mr. Purandas..jab Aditya ki saachai pata chal gayi thi..toh tumhari bhi pata chal chuki hain..she gets down and jumps on his hand that had gripped her hair..

Pu- Ahh!!!

Im- Mmm Music to my ears..but I am giving you a chance to run..go..he tried to stand up..but his lower body stayed limp..

Im- Oh i forgot..i have paralyzed you..and it will take almost 24 hours for the medicine to leave the body..

He looked at Imlie in horror while two cars came and stopped there..Aryan quickly got out and hugged her..

Ar- Are you alright??

Im- Yes..she came out of the hug and stood away..

Ro‐ Guys..pick him up..his men picked him up and put him into a car..

Im- Do you remember what happened to Arvind Jiju..

Pu- Please..Aryan..Imlie..i am sorry..mein jail chala jaunga..but please don't kill me like this..please..

Im- ABP..what do you want??

Ar- He doesn't get mercy..my Jiju was innocent..Aditya even with everything that he has done..doesn't deserved to be killed..but he does..

Rohan nodded and his men doused the car with petrol..while Purandas kept on screaming..afterwards it was Aryan who lit the match and throws it on the car..

Imlie and Rohan went away..wanting to give him space..while he looked on as Purandas died screaming..finally the quest was over..but right now..he was worried about Imlie..why was she behaving so skittish..is it still about..the kneeling incident??

Ps- Hey guys..here is the new chapter..now tell me what should i do next in this..please do comment