Arylie ss- Phoneix Chapter 7

Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter..so Imlie will be getting a job at Bhaskar times..and Karma coming back to bite Malini in the ass..

Imlie was beyond happy a new semester and living with Rathore's had for some reason filled her with positivity..she was just going to her new class when she saw students surrounding the staff room.

Im- Rahul..Nidhi kya hua??

R- Tumhe nahi pata??

N- Imlie..Malini Mam is pregnant na..

Im- Han toh?? What is the problem??

Principal- Miss Malini..this is your termination letter, you are an exceptional teacher but we cannot have a unmarried pregnant professor in the college..it will not be good example to other students..especially girls of the college.

Im- Excuse Me..Principal Sir..please don't do this..did you forget not months ago she was the one who advocated for me, that i can come wearing sindoor in college..and that person like me from the village can study in a hifi college.

Im- She needs this job..it is her identity..please don't do this..

M- Imlie..i can speak for myself..besides i have to leave the job anyways..i am getting married na..Sir this is the invitation card..i am getting married to my boyfriend of 7 years..Mr. Aditya Kumar Tripathi. She smirked looking at Imlie.

P- Congratulations..everyone go back to your classes..and Miss Malini after delivering the baby if you want to come back and teach here..you are most welcome.

M- I will think about it..

Imlie stood rooted to the spot..it was like deja vu..Aditya marrying Malini..what was she a doll to play with and throw whenever he feels like..she left for her classroom..not even bothering to congratulate Malini.

In the evening she was sitting in the garden, when Aryan came back from the office..he went to sit next to her..she was unusually quiet..

Ar- Is everything alright??

Im- Is it so easy for Men to play with a Women's feeling..if he had feelings for Malini..why did he say that he loved me..why did he make all those promises..what did i do wrong..she hugged him started to cry..

Aryan didn't know how to help, so he stood there for sometime and let her cry and then when he was going to leave he stopped and said..

Ar- Cry all you want today..Imlie..let it all out..the sadness, the anger, the guilt and the love..

Ar- And then make him regret his choice..build your life so much more better than him that he regrets leaving you..starting with this..he handed her the offer letter.

Ar- Starting next week you are going to join Bhaskar times as an Intern..use this opportunity to make your Amma proud and that man burn with regret, and show him that you are not a helpless women anymore.

He kept the letter on the bench next to her and left..while Imlie continued to cry..to let out all her frustration and anger..after sometime she went inside..straight to Aryan's room..

Im- Mr. Rathore..i need your help with something..he looked at her with a raised eyebrow..

Aditya was going to office soon the wedding preparations will start and he will not have any time to do the work..he had opened the door when a Postman handed him a letter..Aparna saw him standing at the door and asked..

Ap- Adi..kya hua??

Adi- Aapki pyaari Imlie..Aapki so called pyari bahu ne hume divorce papers bheja hain, Mujhe!!..and you thought that she will come back to me..no..she is more interested in that Aryan Singh Rathore..jayada ameer aur raees ke saath maza uda rahi hain, humari ghar ki, humare rishta ki koi value nahi usse..she is just thinking about herself..not about what i have done for her..

Ps- Hey guys..so Mr. Tripathi is delusional as ever, i hope you will like it please do comment, also please tell me should i show Aryan's anger and his possessiveness after the Adini marriage??