Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 37

Hey guys..so i hope you will like this chapter and here Imlie will try to avoid Aryan because of her insecurities..

Aryan had taken care of the discharge papers, he frowned Imlie had been too quiet since they got out of the hospital, she hadn't said a single thing..or thrown any tantrums.

Eventhough he didn't feel good that she was silent but he was ready to give her space, they reached home so Narmada and Arpita hugged her.

N- Imlie you okay na..

Arpi- Tu pakka theek hain na..kuch zaroorat toh hume batana..chal aaram kar apne room mein chal.

Imlie nodded and went away without even saying anything and the three of them looked on,

Arpi- Aru?? Kya hua??

Ar- Pata nahi di..jab se hospital se aaya hum, pata nahi kyun chup hain.

N- Bechari Thaq gayi hogi..aur accident ki wajah se daar bhi gayi hogi na..

Ar- Hmm..Mohan!! He came running ready to serve him.

M- Han Aryan baba..

Ar- Imlie ke kamre mein jo bhi important things usse mere room mein shift karwa do..

Arpi- Aww...ABP apni jungli ka take care karegaye.

Ar- Han di.. i know she will not think about herself or her health..he looked very serious..so Narmada and Arpita didn't say much.

Imlie was in the washroom she was looking at the bandage on her arms and the bandage on her left chin..she no longer recognized herself..but most of all she felt insecure that Aryan would not love her anymore now that she is riddled with scars.

Im-(thinks) It is better to avoid him..waise bhi he deserves someone beautiful and better then me..

Imlie went outside only to find Aryan supervising Mohan packing her things..

Im- ABP..yeh kya kar rahe ho??

Ar- Oh..you finally decided to talk to me?? Tum mere saath mere room mein rahogi aaj se..i will take care of you.

Im- Hum apna khayal rakh sakte hain..you don't need to bother..Mohan bhaiya please meri saari cheezein wapas lekar aa jao..

Ar-(rolling his eyes) It wasn't a suggestion Imlie..he picked her up in his arms and Imlie gasped in surprise she hits him a few times and he said..

Ar- Enough Imlie..stop fighting you need to rest..she glared at him but he carried her back to his room. He gently laid her on the bed and Imlie kept looking somewhere else..

Ar- Jungli..ek baat sun lo tum kaam nahi karogi abhi..and i will talk to Geeta Mam, you can join college after one week.

Im- No!! Enough!! Tum mere life ke decisions lene band karo ABP..mein college kal se hi jaungi, part time naukari bhi karungi in Bhaskar times..and i can take care of myself.

Im- I don't need you. Aryan flinched at her tone and said..

Ar- Theek hain..jo karna hain karo..galti meri thi i shouldn't have bothered..he left not wanting to say anything hurtful..

Imlie looked on as Aryan left the room with hurtful expression..she herself was feeling bad..she never liked fighting with him..but this was important..he shouldn't be someone who looked like damaged goods.

And no matter how much it hurt her, she will stay away from him..it was for his own good she thought..

Ps- Kya karun iss ghonchu ladki ka?? So next do want to see cold Aryan..?? Like he isn't bothered what happened to her..and she missing her ABP??