Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 29

Hey guys..so in this chapter there will be bezzati of Aditya..and the Tripathi's getting notice to vacate the Tripathi niwas.

After getting the recording, the first thing Imlie did was she went straight to Aryan's cabin, she knocked on the cabin door and entered.

Im- ABP..tum busy ho kya??

Ar- Nahi..what happened??

Im- I wanted to show you something, she showed him the recording and he instantly got ready to cancel the raid.

Im- ABP wait..raid cancel mat karo..i have a plan.

Ar- What is it?

Im- Just call the team leader of the raid and Aryan called Raghav who writes on criminal cases, especially drugs.

R- Sir aapne bulya tha??

Ar- Yes come in..Imlie apna plan batao..

Im- Raid aaj shaam 7 baje hone wali hain na. Raghav nodded and then Imlie said to keep the raid on 6 pm and she asked Raghav not to tell anyone especially Editor sir.

Raghav was confused but he didn't say anything..but he gave his team the directions. At 6 Pm Aryan had called everyone into the auditorium and the Editor was the first one to ask.

Edi- Aryan why did you call us all here??

Ar- Pata chal jayega..have patience Editor ji.

Suddenly the projector started and it showed a closed factory being raided and all can see that it was operational and a drug factory was there.

Adi-(thinks) What the hell!! Yeh raid ka time kaise change ho gaya?? That man will definitely kill me. After the reporter showed all the equipment that were kept and the Police came inside and arrested.

While the clip of the criminals being arrested was shown, suddenly the video was switched to Aditya talking to man and informing them about the raid..

Adi-(thinks) What the hell!!

Coll1- Dekho toh itna rules and regulations ki bakwass karta hain khud bribe lete hain.

Coll2- Suna hain iske bade papa ko gambling ka problem hain..he glared at everyone mean while Aryan cleared his throat and said..

Ar- Editor ji..apna pucha tha na ki kyun we all were called here. First, to show this raid. Second to tell the truth about Mr.Tripathi..and tesri baat udhar rahi.

Adi- What nonsense!! I know this all your and Imlie's plan..i know it.

Im- Aare par hum toh poore time office mein the she said innocently..humne kaise yeh video banaye gaye..

Ar- Mr. Tripathi i have given you many chances but still aap kuch na kuch kaand karte hain..so i hereby suspend you for a week without pay..until we check your system and crosscheck about the financial discrepancy we have found..

Adi- Tum dono bahut baadi galti kar rahe ho..i will not leave you.

Edi- Aditya..leave apne liye aur musibat mat create karo..he huffed and left.

Edi- Aryan iss tarah usse sabke samne humiliate karna theek tha kya??

Im- Editor sir..this was necessary kyunki unhone na hi Bhaskar times ki reputation ke saath khele, he had also put his own colleagues lives in danger..kya hota if they had gone inside and goons were waiting for them??

Im- And rahi baat humiliation ki..if you remember that man has character assassinated me so many times..tab aapne mere saath kyun nahi diya..

The Editor kept quiet and left, knowing that whatever Imlie had said was right while Aryan smirked feeling proud at the way she had handled things..whereas on the other hand the Tripathi's were scared because they had just got an eviction letter.

Ap- Malini beta please do something..

M- Ya sure..i will call my Mom and talk to her. She called and Anu reluctantly agreed to help..

The auction was kept for the next day, while the Tripathi's were all afraid that someone else might buy the house.

Aryan was feeling excited..it was a long time since he had broke someone's ego..in this case it will be the Tripathi's and in extension Anu and her daughter Malini.

Ps- Hey guys..i know it doesn't have much band bajoing..but please do comment on it..and please do tell me what happens in the auction..please do comment.