Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 25

Hey guys..so we will see Imlie taking care of Aryan, and also becoming one day CEO...or will she become a CEO or not.🤔🤔🤔

The next day, Imlie had called Meethi and informed her that everything was alright in Delhi..and asked about what was happening there.

M- Abhi ke liye toh sab theek hain yahan..Aryan babu and tu theek hain na..

Im- Haan Maa..sab theek hain yahan..ABP bhi theek hain..hum rakhte hain phone..Jai Sita Maiya ki..

M- Jai Sita Maiya ki beta.

Imlie had gone back to her room, she had barely slept..and talked away from Aryan..she was feeling a better..and less emotional..after getting ready she was going downstairs to have breakfast..

Ar- Imlie!! He called out for her..and she went inside..he was standing in his track pants only with towel around his neck..

Im- ABP..kya..she quickly turned around..kya ABP kam se kam shirt to pehno..

Ar- Aare islye toh help maang raha hun..my arm is still paining..i have wear this suit..and go to office.

Im- Hello!! She turned huffing and keeps her hands on her hips.. Tum office nahi jaa rahe ho..chot lagi hain tumhe..work from home karo.

Ar- Really Jungli..chot mujhe nahi tumhe lagi hain.

Im- Dekho ABP..jayada gussa mat dilao humka..tum aaram karo..she went to grab his arm..but felt his body being unusually hot.

Im- ABP..toka bhukkar hain..aur tum naha lis?? Kaki Maa..Di!! She called out to them.

Ar- Jungli chup..i am fine..and the next second he had almost fell down on her..but she held him..their lips were so close to each other..and Aryan grabbed her waist tightly.

Arpi- Aru..Imlie kya..

Im- Di..eeka bhukkar hain aur ee office jana chatha hain..

N- Aru!! Tu chup chap aaram kar samjha..

Ar- Par meri important meeting..

Im- Tumhari tabiyat se jayada zaroori nahi hain..samjhe tum..

Ar- Theek hain..agar Imlie meri jagahe aaj ke liye CEO ban jaaye toh I will stay at home.

Im- No..

Ar- Daar gayi kya?? What happened to your confidence in your own abilities.

Im- Mujhe apni kabiliyat shaq nahi hain Aryan.. but yeh post tumhare hain and i am still not qualified for it..and agar i do become the CEO..people will talk..and i am fine if they talk bad about me..but meri wajah..Rathore's ke naam daag lagne nahi dungi..

She went to office, after Arpita and Narmada told her that they will take care of Aryan..and she also promised Aryan that she will help the Editor maintain the decorum of the office.

But looks like her patience was being tested by none other than Aditya Kumar Tripathi..as she had rejected his article on Aatank..

Adi- Isme kya galat hain??

Im- According to your article Mr.Tripathi..you think that what Aatank is doing is right..blowing up infrastructure, killing innocent people is right?? Just to get his point across??

Im- Humare Constitution mein Freedom of Speech hain..unless it doesn't hurt anyone..he likes to kill people..so please aap dobara se unbiased article likh kar submit kare..

Adi- What nonsense..he tore the article and threw it in the dustbin and left. Aryan had been calling Imlie but she avoiding him..because she felt hurt that he had taunted her about her abilities.

After few hours it was Aparna who was calling her again and again..she didn't pick the call..so in the end Aparna tried emotional blackmail and asked her to come home atleast for her.

After the office hour was completed, Imlie called Aryan, and he was pissed off..

Ar- Phone kyun nahi utha rahi thi mera??

Im- ABP..hum busy the..

Ar- Ek call attend nahi kar sakti ho?

Im- ABP..hum saach mein busy the..aur i need your permission..mein kuch der ke liye..Tripathi niwas chali jao..she had been calling me nonstop from the morning.

Ar- Aaj tak rok paya hoon mein tumhe?? Tujhe apni bezzati karwani hain toh karwao..

Imlie was getting pissed off, ek toh Aditya was creating nuisance in the office, and now Aparna Maa calling again and again..now Aryan also acting with so much attitude..

Ps- Hey guys..i know this chapter is showing an angry Aryan..but he is probably missing Imlie..but yes he should control what he says to her..do you agree?? Please comment..and also the next chapter will be sad for Imlie..as the Tripathi's will way too rude with her.