Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 72

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter of Phoenix..and finally the Rathore's come to know that Imlie's memories have returned...

Aryan hadn't slept a wink the whole, it has been a while that he slept alone..he had always ended up sleeping in Imlie's bed..he loved having her in his arms and keeping her close to him..

He woke up and went straight to Imlie's room..he frowned..did she sleep somewhere else?? The room was clean..he went towards the bathroom and knocked at the door..and there was no one inside..

Swallowing the panicky feeling..he went outside..and searched for her everywhere possible..

Ar- IMLIE!!! Bahar aao abhi..it is not a joke..

Arpi- UNB..subah subah kyun chilla raha hain..apne room mein hogi na..

Ar- Nahi di..i checked everywhere..by that time Narmada and Meethi came there as well..

Ne- Hey Ganga Maiya..shuru ho gaya aaj ka tamasha..

Ar- Badi Maa..chup rehne ka kya le gi aap..

M- Aryan babu..Imliya toh kal jaldi so gayi thi..

Ar- I am going outside to search for her..

P- Oh ho Ary baby..apna BP mat badhao..aa gayi wapas woh dekho..everyone looked at the door..where Imlie was standing..she was looking at Aryan..and walking towards him..

Sanson Ki Mala mein
Simroon mein tere naam
Ek hi dil hain..ek hain jaan
Dono mein tujh pe waru..

Imlie walked towards him remembering all their beautiful moments, the fights, the makeouts..the almost separation..she went towards him and hugged him..

Aryan stood their in shock..he didn't know whether it was the childish Imlie's prank or..he didn't dare hope..

Im(fisting his t-shirt) ABP..i missed you so much..the next second he hugged her tightly..

Ar- You are back..you are back ..he kept saying while crying..she backed up a bit and rubbed his eyes..

Im- Bahut ho gaya na..rona dhona..are you not happy i am back..'uncle'

Ar- Tum abhi bhi Jungli jaise harkat kar rahi ho..

He backed up a bit as the family hugged her..but he didn't let go of her hand..still afraid that he was dreaming..

Ne- Aye Kaachi Ambiyan..saach saach bata tu natak kar rahi thi na..tujhe maza aa raha tha na lala ko aise dekh kar..

Ar- Badi Maa!!! Bas kijye..

Im- Agar aap mujhse yeh sab puch rahi hain..toh aap saach mein nahi jaanti mere baare kuch..good thing i don't care what you think about me..

N- But beta..teri yadast wapas kaise aayi..Imlie looked at Aryan..she knew that he wouldn't like anyone to know about the kneeling incident..so she concocted a lie..

Im- Oo..Malini ko dekhe toh yaad aa gaye hume..hum bas kuch der liye mandir gaye the..wahin so gaye the..

M- Chal beta tu aaram kar le..Imlie tried to leave but Aryan held her hand..

Ar- I will take her to her room..Meethi nodded and they went to Imlie's room..

Aditya was running away from the guesthouse he was staying..that Priyanka had issued a search warrant for him..saying he had tried to kill someone..but he won't be caught so easily..while he was running away..he got a phone call..and he picked it up..

Ap- Adi..please hume bache le..hume pata nahi hum kahan hain..nahi no..no..please..and screams and gunshots were heard..

Ps- Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..and in the next chapter we will see Imlie asking forgiveness for the whole kneeling thing..