Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 80

Hey guys..this is the last chapter..hope you have enjoyed the book..thank you for all the love and comments you have given for this book..

Two Years Later

Naina was standing looking at Imlie sleeping and snoring a bit..this girl is seriously kumbhkaran ki aulaad..but she is Naina Mittal..no one can win from her..she flicked some cold water on her face..Imlie woke up gasping..

Im- Oye pagal..kya hain..

Nai- Bhul gayi..exam hain tere aaj..Imlie quickly looked at wall clock and ran away into the bathroom..she came out few seconds later while Naina was laughing loudly...

Im- Mere exams khatam ho gaye..you!!! She picked up the pillow and started hitting her..

Im- (whines) Meri beauty sleep kyun kharab ki..

Nai- Because I am getting bored..life mein kuch drama hi nahi hain..na teri life mein drama mein..waise saach bata..don't you miss doing it with Aryan?? She wiggled her eyebrows and Imlie hits her again..

Im- Shutup!!! And yes..i do miss him..

Nai- Toh baat kar le uss se..

Im- Well he was the one who told me to leave..and do my masters..

Nai- And wasn't this a right decision??

Im- Tu kiski side hain phele yeh bata..

Nai- It is just my observation dear..besides..going to therapy helped you..manage your guilt and PTSD..you had..and truth be told..i do feel jealous..not many people are ready to wait for their lover for so long..

Im- Woh toh hain..he is UBP..Naina looked at her confused..Unique Bikat Prani..

Nai- Jai ho Imlie Maiya ki..ab chal go have a bath..then we will think what to do today..

Meanwhile in the Rathore Mansion, the servants were running around making sure everything was up to the mark..and preparing the breakfast..today the Mittal's have also joined them..

Rohan is joining the business, so today is the first in the office but he was missing his kiddo sis and equally childish best friend..As they entered he said Good Morning to everyone and went straight to the library..where Aryan was working as usual..

Ro- You know..there will be a time when you will have to start using color on your hair..i see a few grey hair..

Ar- Haha..very funny..

Ro- Yaar..kaise bardast karti hain Imlie tujhe?? Jab dekho kaam kaam..

Ar- Excuse me?? He closed the laptop..uski nautanki mein bardast karta hoon..dekha nahi tha..kaise muh phula kar Mumbai chali gayi..

Ro- And who sent her there in the first place?? That too when she had started recovering from her PTSD..

Ar- It was for her own good..

Ro- Ya right..

Ar- Tu hain kisiki side??

Ro- Chill bro..i am saying that you guys..need to work on your timing to talk about important decisions..yes it was important for her to leave..but maybe have you thought..during therapy she might have needed your support??

Ro- Has she called you??

Ar- We do video call each other..sometimes..she looked quite happy..away from me..

Ro- Come on yaar..faltu drama mat kar..sahi mein tum dono deserve karte ho..khud dur rehte ho..khud ek durse ko miss karte ho..phir bhi itni akkad..

Ro- Ugh!!! Pagal...he shook his head and left..Aryan knew Rohan was right..he was missing his jungli a lot..maybe he should surprise her..he picked up his phone..and called the one person..who can help him right now..

Ps- Hey guys..so this will be continued in the epilogue..and also..i am not sure about Malini getting closer thing..i don't want to include her in the ending...please do comment..