Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 69

Hey guys..so thank you for liking the last chapter..here also we get to see childish Imlie..annoying Aryan..

Imlie was thoroughly bored..Meethi had told her to wait as she was getting the discharge papers and paying bills..but the curious side of Imlie won and she was going out of the room..only to find Aryan there..

Im- Uncle ji..aap yahan..

Ar- Imlie..for the last time..i am not Uncle..he said a bit firmly

Im- Han toh..itna akkad kyun dikha rahe ho..Akkdu..nahi..mein tumhe Akkdu uncle hi bolne waali hoon..aur ab hatao..i am going to find my Amma..she huffed but he again stopped her and give her chocolate..

Im- Eee..dairy milk..meri manpasand..she took the chocolate and kissed his cheek unknowingly..he smiled as kept looking at her..

Im- Aye..hum ee chocolate share nahi karne waale hain..

Ar- Theek hain..waise bhi mein meethi cheezein nahi khata..Imlie felt a flair of pain in her head..and she clutched her head..

Im- Ahhh...

M- Imliya..Aryan babu kya hua??

Im- Kuch nahi Amma..uu sir mein dard ho gaya tha..Amma..hum Pagdandiya wapas kab jayegaye..

M- Imliya..woh kya hain na..tum Aryan babu ke ghar mein rehthi hain..

Im- Hum ee uncle ke saath rethe hain??😲😲 Par kahe?? Aryan

Ar- Woh tumhari Amma aur meri Mom bahut aache friends ho gaye hain..toh tum humare ghar aati rehthi ho..

Im- Par..humko kucho yaad kyun nahi..🥺🥺kya hua humko Amma..she was going to cry so Aryan said..

Ar- Imlie..stop crying..tumhe khelte hue sir pe chot lagi thi..islye..you don't remember anything..and don't worry dhere dhere sab yaad aa jayegaye..

Im- Oh..aare Amma..hum toh puchna hi bhul gaye..ee ring humka kaun dis hain??

M- Imlie..ee toh tu bas aise hi pehna hua hain..

Im- Hmm..but hain bahut sundar..pata hain humko isko nikalne ka maan nahi karat hain..

Ar- Ab hum ghar chale..both of them nodded and Aryan drove off home..he kept looking at Imlie who was enjoying the ride..but told him to stop the car..

Im- Amma uu dekh chaat wala..chalo golgappe khate hain..

Ar- Memory chali gayi..but aadat saare jungli jaisi hain..

Im- Amma..ee uncle ko bolo ki hum jungli jungli na bola..

M- Aare bas karo tum dono..Imliya teri tabiyat kharab ho jayegi..toh aaj chaat nahi khane waali hain tu..aur aap Aryan babu..har baat pe jhagada mat kijye..

Imlie gave a full blown smile..when Meethi scolded Aryan..she even showed her tongue..while he just glared at her..

Ar-(thinks) Sita Mayai..give me patience to handle this unique piece..

They reached the Rathore Mansion..and he saw her face lit in excitement and wonder..she went inside..like she owned the house and looked around..that is until she saw Narmada and Arpita..and Rohan and his family.

R- Imlie?? You are awake??

Nai- Hume bataya kyun nahi??

Im- Aap log kaun ho??🤨🤔

Ar- Rohan..let's go to the library..he nodded and the Mittals with an elder man followed him..

Im- Saare ke saare Akkdu hain yahan..

M- Imlie..Meethi reprimanded her..

N- Kaise hi beta??

Im- Hum theek hain..par humka ab neend aa rahi hain..she yawned loudly..

Arpi- Chal mein tujhe tere room mein lekar jaati hoon..

Im- I have a room here??

Arpi- Haa chalo..

They went on as the mothers looked..while Aditya was fuming..he had kept a watch on Rathore Mansion..what would it take to make sure that girl is dead..but no worries..he will bow down easily..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like this?? Imlie annoying Aryan?? Please comment..