Arylie ss- Phoneix Chapter 8

Hey guys..so from this chapter on Imlie will start to avoid Tripathi's and will not always be there for them and you will love this nonsense and sarcastic Imlie.

Imlie didn't sleep the whole night not because she was sad but she was a little too excited..so the first thing she called her mother to give the good news..

Im- Amma humko internship mil gayi hain..woh bhi Bhaskar times.

M- Yeh toh bahut khushi ki baat hain beta..par wahan Mr.Tripathi bhi kaam karte hain na..tujhe pareshaani na ho..

Im- Nahi Amma..ab woh hume pareshaan nahi kar sakte hain..hum unse dur hi rehne waale hain..aur ek baat Maa..hum na Mr.Rathore ke saath unke ghar mein rehne wale hain as a paying guest.

M- Hum aaj bahut hi jayada khush hain..aur hume garv hain ki tu humari betiya hain..

Im- Thank you Maa..hum jaate hain ab..aaj phele din hain na office late nahi hona chathi..Jai Sita Maiyaa ki..

M- All the best Imliya..

Imlie had gotten ready and went downstairs to have breakfast, she had told Aryan that she will join Bhaskar times and he only nodded his head.

Im-(thinks) Yeh Akkdu kabhi smile bhi karta hain??

They were having their breakfast when a servant came and told them that there was someone at the main gate to meet Imlie..she frowned and went outside it was Aparna.

Im- Maa aap yahan??

Ap- Han Imlie tumhare liye shaadi ke koi importance hain ya nahi?? Itni jaldi you gave up?? Aditya ko roka kyun nahi when he decided to marry Malini..and ab tum yahan inn Rathore's ke saath aish kar rahi ho.

Im- Maa, jab se mein uss ghar mein aayi hun..i have been always loyal to Aditya..he treated me as a servant and i said nothing..he married Malini infront of me i said nothing.

Im- I fought everyday for my relationship, but every time he had kept Malini above me..everytime it was her word against me.

Im- But what hurt me most was when he slapped me..none of you took a stand for me..so this is me taking a stand for myself..

Im- And don't worry..i still consider you family if you have any problems do not hesitate to call me.

Ap- You are making a big mistake Imlie..you will regret it.. This is me not being angry..mein sirf tumhare bhale ke liye keh rahi hun..ameer logo ki aadat hain..to help girls who are helpless and throw them away when their need is fulfilled.

Im- Maa aap aise kaise kisi ke baare mein soch sakti hain?? Mr.Rathore has treated me with nothing but kindness..Kaki Maa aur Di ne mujhe itna pyaar diya hain..they are not bad people..please don't ever disrespect them infront of me.

Aparna made a face and went away, Aryan came outside and called Imlie..

Ar- Chalo we have to go to office.

Im- Mein auto se aati hun.

Ar- Imlie we are going to the same place..so please don't argue with me..

Im- Okay okay i am coming..khadus..she whispered..

Ar- kya kaha?..he glared at her.

Im- Kuch nahi..chalo chalo late ho raha hain.

Imlie was like a child in a candy store when she again came to the office and she kept playing with her ID card and she was even more excited when she got her own cubicle where she could work.

She had just sat down when the Editor came there..

Im- Manoj sir..kaise hain aap..

Edi- I am good Imlie..yeh tumhare liye hain..he gave her a bag of goodies and a laptop.

Im- Par humko computer chalana nahi aawta hain..

Edi- I am sure Aditya sikha de ga..aaj ka kaam yahi hain tumhare liye..good luck dear..

Aditya glared from his seat, he didn't want Imlie to be here because truth be told he felt a little threatened by her potential..but the Editor had taken his class and the board too had given him one more chance..so keeping his ego aside he will have to help her..

Aryan smirked seeing the uncomfortable face of Aditya, it may seem that Aryan had hired Imlie because he wanted to hurt Aditya..but it was the opposite, he saw potential in her which was not tapped..and if her being here can irritate Aditya..then it a bonus for him.

Ar- (thinks) I promise to make your life a living hell Mr. Tripathi..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it and please suggest some initial moments between Aryan and Imlie in the office as the writer didn't even bother to showcase it..atleast to show their growing bond.