Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 5

Hey guys..so from this chapter Imlie is officially going to stay with the Rathore's..and Aryan being his ghonchu self and I have kept Narmada as a strong person..not someone who will flip a lot..

There was a time when the staff at Rathore Mansion would have seen new girl every alternate days with Aryan..but everything changed after Arvind's death..he became like a machine only going office and coming back to home, and sometimes not even that.

So, they were beyond surprised to see him carry a girl into the house Aryan slowly laid her on the sofa, when Arpita and Narmada started interrogating him..

N- Son?? Who this??

Arpi- Yeh theek toh hain?? Savita mere room se kuch kapde le aao..she is all wet..hua kya isse?? Aru kuch bola na..

Ar- Aap log bolne de tab na..yeh ladki aur koi Imlie hain..ek number ki musibat magnet..itni baarish mein road pe walk kar rahi thi..aur giri bhi meri car ke aage..

Ar- Saare leather seats kharab ho jayegi meri..

N- Aru..what this..ek toh bechari ki tabiyat kharab ho jayegi..and tujhe apni car ki chinta ho rahi hain..

Arpi- Maa..yeh kisi ke haath ke nishaan hain kya?? They all looked at her cheek which had a imprint of a hand..

Aryan didn't know why but he could barely control his anger, yes she was trouble maker but he hated people who would raise their hands on women..

Ar- Di..mein isse aapke ke room mein le jata hun..you can change her dress there.. Arpita nodded and Aryan again picked her up and took to Arpita's room.

Imlie woke half an hour later..but she really didn't want to wake up snuggled into the warmth of the blanket and the fluffiness of the bed..wait bed..she woke up this time with a gasp..

She looked here and there not recognizing the place and then realizing someone had changed her dress, she quickly got up and ran outside not wanting to be in someone mansion??

She collided directly into Aryan who had came to check on her and give the turmeric milk..which was now leaking into his white shirt..

Im- You rasees Akkadbagga..why did you kidnap me?? Ek toh tumhari help ki mene upar se you kidnap me..

Ar- Tumhare pass aise kya that i will kidnap you..

Im- Haww..you..Woh..she searched her brain for suitable answer but couldn't..

Arpi- Imlie tum uth gayi..

Im- Aare aap log..

Arpi- Aru Haldi ka dhoodh mene iske liya diya tha..na ki teri shirt ke liye..

Ar- Han toh iss Rajdhani Express se pucho..she collided with me..meri aachi khasi white shirt ab yellow ho gayi hain..

Im- Oh hello i was scared alright..i have seen movies..mujhe pata hain ek akeli ladki ko dekh kar aadmi log kya kya karni ki sochte hain..

Ar-(grabbing her arms in anger) Listen to me you idiot, i saved your life..nahi toh tum road pe barish mein padi hui hoti. I am grateful ki tumne meri Di and Mom ki life save ki but aage se mere se baat mat karna tum..

Arpi- Aru!! Kaise baat kar raha hain leave her aur jaa yahan se. He left and both of them glared at each other.

Arpita said sorry to Imlie and afterwards Narmada too joined them,she said thank you for the food and complimented it saying it was super delicious.

Being complimented for the first time did something to her and the flood gates being opened, Imlie didn't know why but she shared whatever had happened to her in the past one year including how Aditya slapped her.

N- Listen to beta..isme tumhari koi galti nahi hain..infact i would suggest ki next time if he spews rubbish about you, you slap him bahut aaram milega tujhe.

Arpi- And if you want i can help you find a job as well..even Aru can help..thoda pagal hain mere bhai..but he is a kind hearted person..

Imlie hugged Arpita..even after living one year with the Tripathi's she didn't feel the warmth that she had felt with the Rathore's in a matter of hours and they were right..now her main goal should be to focus on her career..nothing else..

Ps- Hey guys..so next time it will Imlie trying to find a job..and do you like this tashan wala Arylie?? Do tell if it is going too slow..i will try to speed things up