Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 27

Hey guys..so here is the reconciliation chapter and a sweet surprise for you guys..i hope you will love it..and please do comment on the chapter..

Imlie had came of the bathroom in fluffy bathroom, towel drying her hair and she saw Aryan sitting on the sofa with a plate of food.

Im- ABP..i am really not in a mood to talk or have food..please leave. She turned to her dresser and continued drying her hair.

Ar- I am sorry..she turned around in surprise..she hasn't heard him say sorry to anyone ever.

Ar- I had a nightmare that you were going back to Adi..

Im- Don't say that bastard's name here..she shouted at him..he slowly grabbed her chin and made her look at him.

He looked at her eyes, it was teary eyed and she was nibbling at her lips, he puts his finger on her lip and releases the her hold on it.

Ar- Saach saach batao aaj kya hua tha..and that made her cry again..she hugged him and started crying again and in between told him what happened.

Ar- That bastard..i will not leave him..but Imlie stopped him..

Im- Nahi..not like this..unko ek ek din tadapte hue dekhna chathi hun..but right now..i want to eat the food.

Aryan smiled though, he was angry but he wanted Imlie to be happy and it seems like she had forgiven him..and she was cutely eating the food.

Im- I wanna eat icecream..tum khaogaye?? Aare nahi..tumhara no carbs wala rule hain na..she went into the kitchen and brought a bowl of vanilla icecream and sat on the bed eating it.

Imlie sat on the bed eating the icecream, like a little child making mess, Aryan sat next to her looking at her intensely.

Im- Kya dekh rahe ho?? I will not share my icecream with you..

Ar- I don't need it..i will eat it another way..he dips his finger into the bowl and rubs it on her lip..and then slowly sucks on it.

Ar- It is tasty..Imlie smirked she kept the bowl on the side table and dipped her finger into it and then rubbed it on his lips as well.

Imlie leaned forward and kissed him sweetly, he pulled her into his lap, and then he roamed his hands on her body. They kissed each other for sometime separated leaned their heads together.

Ar- So, does that mean you are my girlfriend now??

Im- Haww..aise kaise?? I need a proper proposal from you..woh jaise picture mein dikhate hain waise..

Ar- Hmm..let me think about it..chalo you get some sleep..i will keep the bowl in the kitchen..

Im- Wait..she held his hand..stay na..i don't wanna sleep alone tonight.

Ar- Okay..

She laid down and he spooned her from behind, he kissed her cheek and whispered a goodnight to her. The next morning she felt a bit disappointed when he wasn't sleeping next to her..but smiled seeing that he kept a sticky note on the bowl.

Ar- Good Morning Jungli..i know you will be sad that i am not there in the morning..but i didn't want to give my mother a heart attack..so soon..and besides i wanted to keep this between us for now.

Imlie smiled and did her morning routine and then she decided to change her style today, she curled  her hair a bit and also puts a dress for the office..the only thing she needed help was putting on the block heels.

Holding the heels in her hand she ran towards Aryan's room..he too had just finished suiting up..

Im- ABP!! She looked at him, and boy he looked so sexy and handsome in the red suit

Ar- My my Immie..looking so graceful..

Im-(blinks) Immie??

Ar- My nickname for you..ab batao why did you come here..he looked at her with heart eyes.

Im- Aare haan..she sat on his bed and quickly puts on the block heel. She slowly stood up and walked towards him slowly..but she almost fell as she reached him..but he held her..

Im-(pouting) Dekha..i need your help while walking..

Ar- Okay..i will help..more reason to keep touching you..Immie

Im- Ee..no..I don't like this Immie thing.. tum mujhe Jungli bolo woh aacha lagata hain and waise yeh batao, tum phele se hi itne beshaarm the kya??

Ar-(whispering) You haven't seen how beshaarm..i can be..and Imlie blushed beet red..but i think tumhe practice karni chaiye to walk without my help.. but i will always be there to hold you.

Imlie nodded and slowly went downstairs with Aryan following her behind.. when she reached downstairs she smiled and looked at him and said ..

Im- I did it..she hugged him tightly.

Arpi- Ahem..kya ho raha hain yeh..and Imlie you look so beautiful today.

Im- Thank you..socha i should change my style from now on..

N- Imlie looking good beta..

Im- Thank you Kaki Maa..

All the ladies went towards the dining table, while Aryan looked at his phone..everything he planned was ready..he only hoped that Imlie will be okay with it..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you liked the surprise..and please give me some suggestions for their dating phase as well..