Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 47

Hey guys..so from this chapter i will show the pagalpan of Aryan starting..and please do comment..

Imlie had reached the Mittal house/mansion and boy were they loaded..but she was surprised that Naina and Rohan didn't behave like super entitled rich kids..she has seen and heard about.

They had just reached when a black mass..suddenly jumped on her and she fell down..and the thing proceeded to lick her..

Ro- Oh my god..Koffee..get down..atleast usse saas toh lene do..he backed away feeling sad..Imlie sat up to see a chubby black Labrador staring at her..itching to tackle her again..

Im- Eeee..you have a dog..she hugged him and the dog again started licking her face..

Ro/Na- Not again..

W- Tum dono itna jaldi wapas aa gaye..did you bunk the class? A beautiful and graceful looking woman came downstairs and Koffee quickly went towards him..and she gave him quick scratch on his head..

Ro- Mom please..waise hi college mein ek matashree kaafi hain in the form of Imlie..

Na- Geez..atleast introduce toh kar do apni girlfriend ko..

W- Girlfriend??

Ro/Im- She is not my girlfriend. I am not his girlfriend..they together..but Imlie suddenly remembered the same moments she had with Aryan..

W-(shaking her)Beta?? Tum theek ho??

Im- Han aunty i am fine..the woman raised her eyebrow..and said in very serious voice..i am not aunty..call me Mom..ya phir Priyanka..

Pri- Now..you must be tired..aao sab log dining table ki taraf chalo..i will bring juice for you guys..

Im- Aare iski koi zaroorat nahi hain..

Na- Yo!! Enjoy the pampering dear..you deserve it okay..

Imlie still felt a bit weird, Priyanka came with tray of orange juice, and gave some buttermilk to Koffee as well.

Pri- So, Imlie..i heard you work at Bhaskar times?? How is the company??

Im- It is actually good..i got to learn a lot of things while working there..

Priyanka nodded but Rohan had an inkling about why she was asking about Bhaskar times..they will have a chat about it later..when Imlie leaves.

On the other hand, Aryan had parked his car outside the Mittal mansion, he had thought that if he will give Imlie some space..she will eventually atleast talk to him..but she didn't..she was becoming more distant with him..

But the worst part was it felt like she had replaced him, so quickly with another man of her age..she was smiling and talking loudly with him..and when she came out he came with her..

Ro- Come on i will drop you home.

Im- Aare i will go on my own..

Ar- Imlie!! He shouted..they looked at her and he said..Get in!!

Im-(whispers)Abhi bhi Akkad gayi nahi hain iski.. Rohan walked forward and Aryan came out of the car..

Ro- I will drop her home..don't worry Mr.Rathore. You are a busy man. Aryan looked at the boy..he may looked like a boy..but he had confidence of a man..not the fake kind..but genuine confidence..which impressed Aryan a lot..

Im- Uh Guys..tumhara macho showdown khatam ho gaya hain..toh can i say something..when neither said anything..Imlie shows her phone and said..

Im- I booked an Uber..so i will see you tomorrow Rohan. And I will..she didn't know what to say to Aryan..so she said a subdued bye to her..after he left Aryan was leaving as well.

Ro- A heartfelt genuine sorry would probably make her talk to you.

Ar- You don't know what happened..and how do you know this is what she wants?

Ro- Because i have a sister..take it from someone who has experience..women want to be heard..no matter who idiotic, baseless their talks are. They want someone who wouldn't let them go because of a stupid fight..

Ro- Show her that you care about her, that you have her back even if you guys not together now..Aryan looked at him and forwarded his hand..and Rohan shook his hand.

Ro- Waise..if you guys are not  getting back together..can i date her??

Ar- Don't even think about it..he glared at him and left while Rohan just chuckled..hoping things would sort out between them quickly..

Ps- Hey guys..so please do tell me so scenes where i can show Aryan's pagalpan..and also i had posted something in the message board yesterday, please do check and give suggestions.