Arylie ss- Phoneix Chapter 3

Hey guys new chapter..hope you like it and do you like the character development of Arylie till now please do comment and share my book as well..and I know it is weekend but please do read the chapter and the chapter before as well.

Imlie was panicking..it was almost a month of writing assignments, presentations which she had to do..she was on a conference call with her friends..

Im- Yaar i will fail that is pakka..how will I do everything on time..

R- Aare dear we are here na..we will help you..

N- Han and you can come to my house..we can have a study session and a sleep over..

Im- Sleep over..oo kya howat hain??

N- Oh god..sometimes i forget you are too clueless about these things..sleep over matlab apne friend ke ghar raat ko stay karna...you are welcome too Rahul..

Im- Your parents wouldn't mind having him over?? Imlie asked surprised..she had seen the fit Aditya threw when she had started talking to Sundar..and hell even Nishant bhaiya..

R- Dude..we are best friends from childhood..like diaper buddies..

N- Eww Rahul gross..

Ap- Imlie..

N- Aa gayi ..Imlie quickly cuts the call knowing Nikita will definitely say something bad for Aparna..

Im- Han Maa..

Ap- Woh actually ek help chaiye thi..woh humare jo doctor hain unhone Malini ke liye dawai prescribe ki thi..and it is not available with the chemist near our house..so tu check karegi..kahan mil sakta hain??

Im- Maa i want to help but mujhe bahut kaam hain..

Ap- Please beta..i would have told Adi..but aaj usse kuch kaam hain..

Imlie sighed and nodded, the sooner she would do this work..the sooner she could get back to her studies..After an hour and visiting many medical shops she finally got the medication.

She was going back when a speeding car drove over a puddle spraying all the dirty water over her..

Im- Aee Raees Akkadbagga..dikhayi nahi dete kya..she wiped some of the mud off her face..brought a water bottle and tried to remove the dirt from her clothes..

Im- (walking home) Kya yaar..uss raees Akkadbagga ki wajah se..my dress got spoiled..she was crossing an old factory when she saw the same car..

Im- Oh the idiot is here..i will not leave him so easy..she went inside only to find that it was some type fighting place..and a rich looking man talking to one of the gundas.

Ar- This place is owned by me..so i give you 24 hours to vacate it..otherwise i will have to use other methods..

Goon- Kya kar lega tu?? He teared the papers..mere kisi bhi ek fighter se jeet ke dikha..then we will speak..

The man turned around and Imlie recognized him it was Aryan..he removed his coat and unbuttoned his sleeves and folded it..

Im- (thinks)Damn..he is one hot guy..Imlie!! Are you mad..you cannot ogle another man..you are married women. She berated herself..

Aditya too reached the factory..he had gotten a tip that there was a meeting of the goons with some rich guy..so he came here..ready to get evidence..

Aryan smirks he had been dying to let his frustration out and he had quickly won the fight..he was leaving when one the goon had tried to hurt him with a rod..but Imlie caught the rod.

Im- Aye chapadganju..stop behaving like a coward..she punched him..and went down quickly..another goon tried to attack Imlie but Aryan saved her..

Ar- Ladkiyon pe haat utha raha hain..bloody impotent, he twisted his arm and the goon screamed in pain..

Soon the police came and arrested everyone even Aryan..

Adi- He is the rich guy the goons were meeting..who also happens to be my boss..

P- Is this true Mr..

Ar- Aryan Singh Rathore..and this place is mine..so i was just warning them to stay away..

Adi- Yet you were fighting with them..Aryan just remained quiet he didn't want to waste his breathe talking to the idiot.

Im- Inspector ji..actually Aditya sir only know half the details..yeh Rathore sir ne goons se politely bola tha to leave..but he denied and asked him to fight..so he fought aur uske baad they tried to harm him and me as well..

The Inspector had gotten information about the factory and it was listed under Rathore company only, so the Police let him go..As Aryan was leaving Imlie

Im- Aye Akkadbagga wait..

Ar- Excuse me..what?? Whom are you calling Akkadbagga??

Im- Tumhe aur kaun?? Drive karke itni speed se jaa rahe the..sara keeched mere pe gir gaya..and you didn't even stop to say sorry..

Ar- I don't have time to say sorry..and agar mein speed se chala bhi raha tha..tumhe dekh kar chalna chaiye tha na..uss road pe kyun chali jahan keeched tha..

Aryan puts his goggles and left as Imlie looked at him or rather glared at him..Aditya was seeing all this with anger she not only interfered in his work..but she had the audacity to talk other man infront of him?? They really needed to have a talk regarding boundaries for her..

Ps..- Hey guys..so how was the chapter..and Arylie being 50-50 partners..please do comment..and i will be keeping targets from now on..silent readers..please comment it makes the journey more interesting.

Votes- 10

Comments 10