Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 24

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter, and we will see a clingy Imlie..because for the first time she felt scared of losing Aryan.

The second Imlie woke in the hospital bed, Aryan was sitting on the bed, now he had changed his clothes and bandage on his head as well and proper sling on his arm.

Ar- Jungli ho tum..jab pair pe chot lagi thi..why did you keep running like a maniac all around the village.

Im- I was trying to find you na..she pouted..phir bhi gussa hi karte ho tum.

Ar- Hmm..theek hain thank you..for searching for me. Ab let me talk to Amma and then we will leave from here.

Im- oh hello..uu humari Amma hain..she huffed..tum kyun bolu raha ho unko Amma..

Ar- Well..she is special to you na..he brushes his fingers on her cheek..toh meri liye bhi woh important hain..and besides..Meethi ji ne hi mujhe bola hain to call her Amma.

Im- Hmm..he left quickly and asked Meethi's permission to leave and he had already called his driver from Delhi.

As they were going back, they saw Aditya glaring at them as he boarded the bus..while Meethi told Arylie to take care of themselves.

Imlie was quite the whole ride over but she had kept her hand on his leg..she didn't want to let him go..as she kept feeling scared..that she will lose him again.

When they reached home Narmada and Arpita welcomed them both with an aarti for their well being..

N- Mere baache..tum dono theek ho na..let me see..she checked them for injuries..

Arpi- UNB..tu theek hain na..

Ar- I am fine guys..it is just a bad sprain..kal thak theek ho jayega..

N- Chalo phele kuch khana khao tum dono.

As they all started to eat, Imlie realized that Aryan had a sling on his right hand and he cannot eat the food, so without saying anything she took the spoon and started feeding him.

Aryan looked at her with heart eyes, only he knew what he felt in the few hours, he wasn't able to find her. He was helping the people of Pagdandiya, and taking the wounded to the hospital..and then he finally found her..and it felt like everything was fine once again.

Im- ABP..she shook him lightly..khana khatam ho gaya hain..

Ar- Oh..thanks.

After dinner everyone had retired to their room, Imlie had changed into her nightwear when she felt that Aryan might need some help..so she went straight to his room and he was having trouble opening the buttons of his shirt.

Imlie suddenly came infront of him and started opening the buttons when he held her hand,

Ar- My my Imlie..itni jaldi hain..atleast let me heal first..

Im- I don't care tumhe chot lagi hain..i will elbow you..i am helping you na..let me open this shirt for you..she helped him..but then frowned..

Ar- Kya hua??

Im- Tumhare pass banyan hain??

Ar- Imlie it is called 'vest'..par kyun??

Im- Raat ko kya pehen sone waale ho..

Ar-(looking at her with a smirk)- Look at you behaving like a typical wife..but then he stopped smirking..

Ar- Woh..i..

Im- It is okay..tum aaram karo..aur kuch bhi zaroorat hain toh do call me okay. He nodded but she didn't leave.

Ar- Imlie..i am fine..tumhe daarne ki zaroorat nahi hain..she was nipping at her lips..

Im- Can i stay here..mein sofa pe so jaungi..bas aaj ke liye..kal when my fear is less i will leave the room pakka..

Ar- Imlie explanation ki zaroorat nahi hain..you can sleep on the bed, i will sleep on the sofa.

Im- ABP..pagal ho gaye ho kya..tumhare haath pe sling hain..sleep on the bed..

Ar- You sleep..

Im- Nahi tum

Ar/Im- You sleep!!

Ar- Ek kaam karte hain..he puts all the pillow as a wall and said they can sleep on each other side of it..and Imlie nodded..

But Imlie didn't sleep the whole night, she kept looking at him, making sure he was alright..but also because she has come to realization that she is starting to fall for him..and that too way too hard.

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like it...and did you like Aditya going all alone back to Delhi..and you like this change in the plot..and not the dhaba scene...also do you want Imlie becoming CEO scene and Tripathi's insulting Aryan and her for not helping when they become homeless..please do comment