Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 75

Hey guys..i hope you will like this chapter..and we will see Aryan coming to save Imlie..please do comment..

Rohan was pacing for atleast five minutes before he heard the sreech of the car tires..Aryan stepped out and without asking him anything went inside..

The smoke was so heavy and he saw the Tripathi's and Aditya coughing..while Imlie tried to tske deep breathe..

Ar- Imlie!! Stop this..you will kill yourself..

Im- ...

Ar- Jungli!! Zid mat karo..he looked around there was a rod and he took it and smashed few windows..bringing in fresh air inside..Rohan also came inside..

Ar- Go with him...if you want to live..go now..

Ap- N..no..i want to kill her..she took the gun again..but this time Aryan stood infront of her..

Ar- Don't even think about..nahi toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga..he glared at her..

Im- N..no..they..cannot leave like that..Aryan looked at Rohan and he nodded and herded the Tripathi's and Aditya outside where an ambulance and a police van was waiting for them..

Ap- Aacha hua aap aa gaye Inspector..yeh ladka, Imlie, aur Aryan ne hume marne ki koshish hain..

In- Saach kya hain..hum pata hain Madam..constable..aap Mr.Tripathi ke saath jao..make sure he doesn't run away..the constable nodded and went away..

The Inspector looked at Rohan and nodded and after few seconds Aryan came out with an unconscious Imlie..

Ar- I am taking her home..

R- Shouldn't you take her the hospital??

Ar- And what will i say happened??

R- Alright..i am coming with you and don't you dare say no..we all know how stubborn you both idiots are..

Aryan nodded and left for Rathore Mansion, since the ladies had gone out for shopping and other things..Aryan came inside undetected by them..few seconds later Rohan came in with the doctor.

He did a full check-up of Imlie..and gave her some medication to allow her breathe easily..

Ar- Doctor..is she alright??

Dr- She is fine..will regain consciousness in few hours..but she has to careful..inki health abhi bhi pure tarah se theek nahi hui hain..

Ar- Thank you doctor..As he left Rohan looked at him with raised eyebrow..

Ar-(sigh) Thank you..for informing me..

R- Now..it wasn't so bad to say thank you na..he teased and Aryan glared at him..

Ar- Now i understand why you are Imlie's friend..sab ko mein hi milta hoon to tease..😒😒

R- Aww..you are pouting like a child..anyways..what do you plan to do next?? Especially about Purandas..

Ar- Oh..i will have so much fun..destroying him..and don't you think it is high time that i meet your mother??

R- Yes..it is true..she will come by tomorrow..to you know..clear out the misunderstanding..

Ar- Good..both of them looked at Imlie who was sleeping peacefully..finally the nightmare was over..

On the other hand..Aditya had just another surgery..due to blood loss his feet had to be amputated as well..he was lying on the hospital cursing the day he met Imlie..when a masked man came inside..

Adi- You?? What are you doing here??

M- I was keeping an eye on you, Aryan and that girl..you have caused me too much trouble..he quickly pulled a syringe out of his pocket..

Adi- What the hell..what are you doing??

M- Giving you peace..he injected the solution in his IV and Aditya tried to remove it..but he couldn't move..

M- Rest in peace Aditya..you have served your purpose..he smiled and Aditya started twitching slowly and then violently..by the time doctors came in the man had left..

M- (thinks)Ab khel mein maza aayega..now i will fight alone Mr.  Aryan Singh Rathore..

Ps- Hey guys..so who is this new person now?? And do you like Aryan and Rohan bonding..