Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 14

Hey guys..so Rupali and Nishant were mostly supporting Imlie..but just for this story..i am keeping them as villain as well..i hope you will enjoy the story.

Imlie and Aryan had reached Tripathi niwas, but Imlie was still sitting in the car and not getting outside,

Ar- Is everything alright??

Im- Does it feel sometimes that bad days are so long..and happy moments just go by??

Ar- Yes, but bad days are here to teach us something..what did staying with the Tripathi's taught you??

Im- Self Respect, never to lie no matter how hard and bitter the truth is..and never let a man decide what right for you or not.

Ar- We have reached a bit early..take some time to gather yourself. She nodded and he went inside to supervise things.

Imlie had just gotten inside when Rupali dragged her to Aparna's room, everyone was there..

Im- Kya hua?? Why did you bring me here??

R- Imlie..i am grateful for you that you had helped me so much..but why are you running away..tum apne relationship ke liye fight kyun nahi kar rahi ho.

N- Dekh we can all come to a compromise. Aditya Malini ko talak de dayega when their child is born and then you can marry him. Until them you can stay with Rathore's we are fine with it..

Ap- Han beta ek baar soch le..society mein faltu mein tere naam kharab ho jayega.

Im- Hahahahaa..She was laughing clutching her stomach..nice joke.

R- Imlie yeh joke nahi hain..

Im- Hmm..aap ek batao Miss Rupali..yahi sab aapke saath hua hota toh?? Aapke husband jo aapko bolte he loves you very much..but he has a mistress as well??

Im- Aur uss ladki ke bache ka take care karne ko bolte toh?? Will you accept that??

R- Obviously no..never..

Im- Toh mujhse yeh expectation kyun rakh rahe hain aap?? And besides aapko khush hona chaiye ki aapko Malini Tripathi jaisi hifi bahu mil rahi..

Im- And Rahi baat society kya bolegi..toh apne woh gana toh suna hi hain na..'kuch toh log kahe gaye..logo ka kaam hain kehna.'

Im- I really don't care what people think about me..mere liye mere kaam sabse aagaye hain..so excuse me i have lot of work to do.

R- Imlie wait..she picked up her hand and saw the dark Mehendi..tumne kab yeh Mehendi lagwai..

Im- Aryan sir ka gift hain..apne employee ka hard work ko appreciate kar rahe hain..now excuse me..

The Tripathi's were dejected, another emotional blackmail scenario was wasted..it looks like she never cared or loved Aditya..

Imlie was discussing with her crew, about all the photos and videos that they had taken when Anu decided to taunt and rub salt in Imlie's wound again..

An- Imlie!! Tum Malini ki behen ho na..toh apne Jiju ko haldi lag do..

Im- Ofcourse..i was waiting for this..she went towards them, took the bowl and applied Haldi on Malini first and then tried to apply Haldi on Aditya but he looked away.

Im-(grabbing his chin) Jiju..jayada tamasha mat karo aap samjhe..she said in low voice..and then gave the bowl back to Anu..

Malini looked at her hands and then smelled the haldi..why did it smell like egg yolks..

M- Mom..haldi mein eggs hain kya?? Anu smelled the bowl and looked away..

An- Aee Naukrani jr..yeh tune kiya hain na..

Im- Really?? Yeh haldi ka bowl aap prepare kar rahi thi na..so how would i know what happened..anyways excuse me..she took the pallu of Anu's saree and rubbed her hands on it..

An- You!!

Ar- Mrs Chaturvedi..yeh tamasha karne se aacha go wash your hands and daughter face..the smell is stinking up the place.. he said and the guests laughed..

After Malini came back she had forced everyone to dance, especially Aryan and Imlie..

Ar- Isse lagta hain yeh koi PM ya President hain..

Im- Aare sir ji..chill bas ek din aur endure kar li jiye..iss pagal ko..

Imlie was dancing when suddenly she felt a breeze on her back, she puts her hand to check and suddenly realized that her suit was ripped open..she quickly grabbed Aryan's arm..

Ar- Jungli kya..

Im- My dress..she trying to hide the rip..Aryan sensed her panic and quickly dragged her away to one of the rooms.

Imlie quickly looked at the mirror, she was panicking when Aryan handed her his coat and she puts it on..

Im- Thank you..but i don't have anything else to wear..

Ar- Imlie..i will do something okay, now take some deep breathe..he said grabbing her arms and making sure she calms down..and that is exactly how Aditya found them..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the chapter..and how was the anda haldi for Malini..?? But who was the culprit?? Imlie ya Aryan?? Please comment..