Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 30

Hey guys..so it seems that this will turn into a full fanfiction..anyways thank you so much for the comments and enjoy the chapter..

Imlie was peaceful for some reason, the way Aditya was humiliated it felt like a soothing balm to her wounded heart..even though it felt vindictive and selfish..she loved every second it.

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Hmm..

Ar- Tum chup kyun ho?? Is everything alright??

Im- It is just why do i feel bad eventhough i know that whatever happened was good and was needed.

Ar- You are feeling bad because you are true empath..you don't like hurt people, but Imlie remember this..that man broke your confidence..and sometimes we have to do things to protect our self-respect.

Ar- Because self-respect is important over everything else even love.

Im- Haye...tum kitne samjhdaar ho..you are too good ABP..she pinched his cheeks.

They reached home and she quickly ran inside, washed her face and feet, changed her clothes and sat on the dining table..while Arpita and Narmada looked on amused.

Im- Humka bahut hi bhook lagi hain..

Arpi- Han Maa aaj bhook toh zaroor la jayegi..kyunki noodles jo bane hain..ab woh hain kisi ke favorite..she teased and Imlie tried to control her blush.

Imlie had put the noodles on her plate and she waiting for Aryan..but he didn't came..

Im- Mohan Bhaiya!! She shouted..

M- Haan ji Imlie Mam..

Im- Phele toh..aap mujhe Mam mat bolo karo..dursi baat ABP kahan hain??

M- ABP..matlab Aryan Baba..study mein hain laptop pe kuch kaam kar rahe the bola khana baad mein khane waale hain.

Im-(angry) Yeh ABP bhi na..she quickly made two plates and was leaving when Arpita asked..

Arpi- Imlie tesri baat toh bata ke jaa..

Im- Woh udhar rahi Di..

Everyone laughed at her answer, the two ladies had a conspiratorial face..something big was cooking in their heads.

Imlie went to the library she stood by door looking at Aryan who looked so handsome in his reading glasses.

Im-(thinks) Haye..i am so lucky..

Ar- Imlie..stop drooling i know i am handsome.

Im- Sirf shakal aachi hain..upar maala is empty. Itni der office mein kaam karke bhi tumko aaram nahi yahan bhi kaam??

She puts the plate on his desk and goes sits on the sofa with her plate in lap..

Im- ABP..i know ki you have a hard time with emotions nowdays..but atleast apni Maa and Di ke saath thoda time spend karo..i am sure they love it..

Aryan took his plate and sat next to her and started eating..though she would irritate him time to time by eating with hands. He would just chuckle and shake his head.

The next day Imlie had taken leave because she wanted to revise and look through whatever she had studied for her entrance exam for Masters..

And on the other hand Aryan had went to Tripathi niwas for auction..everyone had glared at him but he didn't care. He had purposely bid less than Anu to make her overconfident..and the last bid was for 5 crore.

Auctioneer- 5 crore 1.. 5 crore 2..

Ar- 10 crore..

After that Anu couldn't bid as she herself didn't have anymore money left..the auctioneer asked him to come forward and take the papers of the house..but he denied and said..

Ar- Actually i am not the real owner of the house.

An- Then kiske liye karida hain ghar Mr.Rathore.

Adi- I am sure apni girlfriend ke liye khareeda hain.

Ar- Aww..Mr.Tripathi aap..mujhe kitna samjhne lagaye ho..yes i have brought this house for Imlie and she will the owner of this house..and she will decide whether you will live here or not.

Aryan called Imlie on her phone and puts on speaker phone..

Im- ABP..tum humko miss karat ho kya?? Abhi toh sirf 6 ghante hue hain toka office jaa ke..she teased.

Ar- Jungli..tum speaker par ho..aur mein Tripathi niwas mein hun and i have brought this property for you.

Im- Are you mad?? Poori Delhi mein tumhe woh manhoos ghar hi mili khareedne ke liye..anyways i don't want to do anything with that house.

Ar- Are sure Jungli??

Im- Hmm..on second thoughts..let them stay for this week after that i will decide what i will do..ab phone rakho humko padhna hain.

Im- Kyunki someone promised me that if pass this exam i will be rewarded..and i am very looking forward for the reward..muaah..she made kissing noises and cuts the call.

Ar- Jungli..

Adi- Jungli nahi beshaarm ho gayo hain woh.

Ar- Careful Mr.Tripathi..aap bhul rahe hain..i have just suspended you..mera mood kharab hua toh sidha fire bhi kar sakta hun..

Ar- Enjoy your stay everyone..ab se aapke bure din shuru..

Aryan left smirking, while all the Tripathi's and Malini was feeling scared..she looked at her mother and nodded and then Anu said..

An- Mein apni beti ko le kar jaa rahi hun yahan se..she is not safe here..jab baby ho jayega..toh you guys can come and meet her.

Aditya didn't care that Malini left..besides it is a good thing that he was relieved of his responsibility for sometime..he was feeling beyond furious with Aryan and Imlie flirting..he had to do something..to break them..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like this chapter..and please tell me what reward should Imlie get for clearing the exam..🙊🙊