Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 58

Hey guys..so in this chapter we will see Rohan and Naina talking about what they know about Priyanka's revenge..

After getting dressed both Imlie and Aryan come outside..Rohan was going to say something when Imlie stopped him..

Im- I just wanted to say thank you for being there with i needed you guys..and please do tell me truth..about why you broke friendship with me..

Nai- Actually..Arpita ji..you know this person?? She showed her Priyanka's photos.

Arpi- Priyanka?? Yes she was a like big sister to Arvind..i had met her when we had started dating and later on he had gone to call her for our wedding..but she didn't come..

Ar- Why?? And why don't i know about this??

Arpi- Tu US gaya tha na..for your course..yeh uss time ki baat hain..and Priyanka was wary of me..she didn't like that i belonged to a rich family and that Arvind wanted to stay with us..after our marriage.

R- Not only that..after Mr. Arvind's death Mom and Dad had gone to London..to establish their business there..but she is also angry that nothing had been done to avenge Mr Arvind's death..

Im- She doesn't know about Aryan trying to destroy Mr.Tripathi and what all he had done till now..Rohan shook his head..

R- Look Imlie..i have an inkling that Mom is involved around this video leak..

Im- Video?? What?? Naina showed her the video..it was Imlie stealing the semester exams question paper and selling to someone..

Ar- What the hell!! How can she do this..destroying an innocent girl's life with this fake video..Imlie wasn't listening she was looking at the video..again and again..trying to find something..

After few minutes she returned the phone to Naina and said..

Im- I think you guys should leave..

Nai- Imlie..

Im- No..it is better that we stay away from each other..kal ko i don't want you guys to feel guilty for taking sides..she was leaving but she turned around and said..

Im- Rohan..apni Mom ko ek baat samjha dene..she can do anything to harm me..but agar..she tries to hurt Aryan or this family toh mujhse bura aur koi nahi hogi..she said in a cold voice and everyone looked at each other in surprise and nervousness..

Imlie was pacing in her room..when Aryan came there..he stood looking at her..

Im- Kya hua?? He pulled her closer..and moved his fingers on her neck..

Ar- I shouldn't say this..but you looked quite sexy threatening them..he kissed her sweetly..she smiled..

Im- ABP..i don't say this enough..but thank you for always being there for me..

Ar- 50-50 partners remember..

Im- Waise kal tum mere saath college chalogaye..i have something important to do..kisi ko uski aukaat dikhani hain..

Ar- Won't Miss it..

The next day Aryan and Imlie went to college along with some bodyguards..Imlie had kept her head held high..and went towards the old section of the college.

Rohan and Naina had seen and followed them..there they found a girl taking drugs..she had prepared everything when Imlie poured water all over the powder.

G- You gawar!! She tried to slap but Imlie held her in a tight grip..

Nai- Bhai..yeh to Principal ki beti hain na..Mehek..

Ro- Haan..but what is Imlie doing here?? He got the answer the next second..

Im- Kal ek video viral hui thi na..about me leaking the question papers..but you see..whoever edited the video..forgot one important..she tapped on the tattoo..

Im- I don't have a tattoo..and humare class mein ek tum hi ho..jisne ek vulgar and graphic tattoo banaya hain apne haath pe..

Im- So tell me..kiski help ki thi to make that video..

M- I will not tell you anything..but Imlie could see that she was craving for a shot..she sighed and opened her bag and took a small packet..

Im- You want this?? She held the drugs infront of her..

Ar- Imlie..she just held his hand and pressed it..

M- Do..she tried to take it but Imlie backed away..

Im- Phele naam..

M- I don't know!!! He gave me money to buy drugs..that's it..she took her phone and showed her a photo..

Im- He was that person?? She nodded..Imlie flicked the packet towards her..and left while Aryan and the bodyguards followed them..

Ar- Imlie..why did you have drugs in your bag..they are bad..kitni problems hoti hain uski wajah se..

Im- ABP..she said cupping his cheeks shaant..woh bas powdered sugar hain aur kuch nahi..turning to the bodyguard..do you gave the video..he nodded..

Im- Let's go..i deserve an apology 😎😎

She held Aryan's hand and they went towards the Principal's office..

Nai- Not bad..she can ruthless when she wants..

R- Saach mein..whoever is trying to hurt her..uska haal bahut bura hone wala hain..chalo class mein chalte hain..

Nai- But..baaki ka drama..he dragged her away..

On the other hand..the Principal was getting irritated not only did those goons created nuisance in his college..they tried to humiliate a powerful person's girlfriend..and right now..they both are sitting infront of him..demanding justice..

Ps..Hey guys..so do you like this version of Imlie..and can you guess who that person is?? Please comment on it..