Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 65

Hey guys..so i was contemplating whether or not i should separate Arylie here..and i decided against it..so here is the new chapter..

Aryan's scream brought everyone to the edge..Arpita looked around but Imlie was missing and Aryan was looking down..and shaking badly..

Arpi- Aru..kya hua..when he didn't answer she shook him hard..ARYAN!! Kya hua??

Ar- No..i have to save her..Imlie..he pushed Arpita slightly and tried to go down..

Arpi- Aru!! Bata kya hua hain..

Ar- GOLI Lagi hain usse..she fell down..i have to save her..uss...kuch.

N- Aru..but agar tujhe kuch ho gaya toh..tu akele kaise..

Ar- I don't want to hear anything..i am going down..he went down carefully..as Arpita called for an ambulance and called Rohan as well..

Aryan looked around..she was nowhere to be seen..his heart was beating loudly in his chest..he prayed for her safety..when he finally saw her near lying almost lifeless on a stone..

Ar-(pulling towards her) Imlie..please open your eyes..dekho..tumhara ABP aa gaya hain..please 🥺🥺

When she didn't respond he quickly picked her up..but now he was confused how to take her up..when he saw..Healthcare officials coming to help him..they pulled her up gently and Aryan followed..

Ar- Di..i am going to the hospital..aap log please ghar jao..

M- Aryan babu..hum kaise Imlie aur aap ko akele chod de..aap hum logo ki aur Imlie ki takat ho..hum bhi aawat hain..he nodded..

All of them went to the hospital..Aryan was in the ambulance and he had held Imlie's hand till the operation theater..

Dr.- Mr. Rathore you have to leave her hand..

Ar- No..he whispered..Arpita pressed his arm and then the ward boy took Imlie away..he stayed near the door..praying to every god..to save her..he cannot lose her again..

The doctor and nurses were going in and out of the OT and no one was ready to say anything..after an hour the doctor came and said..

Dr- Dekhiye..she has lost a lot of blood..aap mein se koi jiska blood group is O negative..everyone shook their head..

Dr- I suggest you start looking for donors..agle 24 hours is very critical for her..

Everyone called their friends and people whom they knew..but no one was a match..even the hospital's blood bank didn't have the blood..

M- Aryan babu..ek insaan hain..jo shayad match ho sake..

Ar- Kaun??

M- Dev..

Aryan sighed under different circumstances he wouldn't even bother to see the faces of the Chaturvedi..but right now his Imlie's life was in danger..he drove straight to their house..and rang the bell..

An- Mr.Rathore..what are you doing here??

Ar- I need to meet Mr. Chaturvedi..

An- I don't know where he is..she tried closing the door but he stuck his foot and pushed her away and went inside..

Ar- Dev Chaturvedi bahar aao..

Dev came out of his room and Malini trailing behind..

D- Aryan tum yahan..is..is Imlie..

Ar- You need to come with me..Imlie ko O negative khoon ki zaroorat hain..you are her father..so you might be a match..

D- Actually no..I am A negative..

An- Waise Mr. Rathore..there is one person who has the same blood..my baby Malini..but i will let her leave on one condition..you have to beg infront of me..

M-Mom..

D- Anu..

An- Come on Mr.Rathore..let us see apni Imlie ke liye kya kar sakte ho tum..

He took a deep breath and kneeled infront of Anu..he looked her straight in the eye and said..

Ar- I can do anything for her..islye..please Mrs. Chaturvedi will you let Malini come with he folded his hands and asked her with his head down..

M- Mom..bas ho gaya..thaq gayi iss dushmani se..Aryan chalo..i will come with you..

An- Whatever..but mujhe bahut sukoon mila..i hope aap yeh baat Imlie ko bata de gaye..if she ever wakes up..she giggled and went away.. meanwhile Dev and Aryan were glaring at her..

D- Ca..can i come with you guys..Aryan nodded and they left for the hospital..Aryan praying that he reaches in time..

Ps- Hey guys..so do you think Imlie will survive?? Aur Rohan and Naina kahan hain?? Please comment to know more..🤣🤣