Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 74

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..so i am keeping Aryan away..but he knows what Imlie is doing..and here we see a vengeful Imlie..

Imlie was getting bored..Aditya won't open his mouth..but she is also stubborn..taking a can of petrol she started pouring around the Tripathi's..

Im- I know you care..or atleast act like you care about your family..you wouldn't want to see them burn now..

Ap- Adi!! Beta bata de na saach..teri family ka soch..

Im- Tum toh sharvan kumar ho..apni Maa ki baat bhi nahi manao gaye??

Adi- I know you still care for them..you will not burn them..

Im-(sighs) Yaar..ABP is waiting for me..aur tum yahan gol gol baatein kar rahe ho?? Anyways let me show you how serious I am..she took out a lighter and lights the area around the drum..

Im-(kneeled before Aditya) Now you will understand..how it feels to see the person you love burn to death..

Imlie took a chair and sat on while scrolling her instagram..Aditya was trying to move but he couldn't and the Tripathi's continued screaming..

Adi- Theek hain theek hain..i will tell you the truth..please yeh aag bhuja do..

Im- I am the one setting conditions not you..she again kneeled infront of him and slowly started to open the trap..

Im- Speak..she ordered..

Adi- Arvind had a business rival Purandas..he wanted him dead..so he gave me false information so that the factory workers would turn against him..

Adi- After they had beaten him..i placed him in the car and then one of the man who was parading as a worker threw that bomb on the car..burning him alive..

Adi- I was the one who double crossed Priyanka..because she hated Aryan..and I was the one who wanted to shoot Aryan..but you came in between..that's it..nothing else..please let me go..let me save my family..

Imlie kept her head down while trying to open the trap..so Aditya used the distraction to bring out his gun but suddenly Imlie pulled her hands back and the trap snapped again..severing his hand completely from the arm..

Adi- Ahh!!! He screamed in pain..

Ap- ADI!!

Im- Aare yaar..why is everyone shouting..so irritating..

M- Imlie..i think this is becoming too much..he has confessed his sins na..let him and the Tripathi's go..said Rohan hiding in the shadows..

Im- Hmm..fine..she pushed a drum and water falls over dozing the fire..she frees the Tripathi's and they run towards Aditya..

Ap- Adi..

Adi-(whispers) Maa..finish her..take my gun..Aparna got the gun..

Pa- What are you doing?? Aparna stop..Imlie just smirked..

Ap- Iss ladki ki wajah se..my Adi had to suffer so much..

Im- Really now..even after he has confessed his crimes..you still protect him..he is a murderer..and you are an illegitimate house breaking girl..

Im- You really think that i get affected by anything you say?? Na..i am not the same Imlie..she pressed a button on her phone..and smoke started to fill in the godown..

Im- Now you have two options..either kill Aditya with your hands or die with him..

Ap- And what about you..you will die..watching..

Im- Oh don't know..i play with death every other day..it doesn't matter if I die..i want to see you begging and screaming in pain..only them it would make me happy..so chop chop you have 5 minutes..what will it be??

Ps- Hey guys..so do you think Imlie overstepped her boundaries..and do you think Aryan will save her as usual..please do comment