Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 12

Hey guys..so from this chapter we will see Imlie's growing attraction and Aryan's growing obsession..and a dance as well..

Imlie was looking at all the photos her team had taken in the ceremony, and boy were they all bad..no one knows the meaning of smile i guess..but she loved the frown and sneer on the face of Adini..it brought some kind of peace to her.

When she clicked the next button it was the pictures of her and Aryan, she smiled and looked at him..she was talking to the phone when Aryan who was going towards the kitchen heard it..

Im-(talking out loud) Waise ABP..tum ho bahut handsome..especially this beard and the scar on your eyebrow..she was still looking at the picture when she came out of her daze.

Im-(talking out loud) Imliya..pagal hain kya tu?? He is your boss..and your mentor..tu aise kaise soch sakti hain..i need sleep..han so jaati hoon.

Aryan chuckled and went back to his room, but for some reason he was feeling proud..like he had done something worthwhile..and if someone would look closely he had a hint of smile on his face as well.

He was changing into his night wear but his thoughts were clouded with Imlie's thoughts. It has been one week but he knows more about her..then he knows about himself.

He knows that, she is a chocolate horder, her cubicle, her room is always littered with chocolate, she drinks chocolate horlicks when she doesn't have time to have breakfast.

She is a huge fan of Italian food, yet she relishes the dal and chawal made by his mother. And she a major fan of Shahrukh Khan..he was still thinking about her when he turned serious..

Ar-(thinking)No Aryan..you cannot go close to anyone..it is dangerous..and she is your employee we have to maintain distance.

The next day, Imlie had decided to change her style a bit, so she had kept her hair open and put this beautiful blue kurti and leggings combo.

Im- Good Morning..she reached the breakfast table..

N- Imlie..you look so good..she puts a kala tikka behind her ear.

Arpi- Saachi you look so different haina Aru..Arpita looked at him with smirk, whereas Aryan was completely speechless..turns out..open hair suited her much more.

Ar- Han it is good. Imlie jaldi breakfast karo..i want to finish this assignment soon, unn pagal logo ke saath rehne ka koi shauq nahi mujhe.

Im- Sahi mein..pata nahi aaj kya drama karegaye. (Here Imlie and Aryan are not dressing up for the bollywood).

After breakfast both of them left and reached with the crew, the Tripathi's and Malini had dressed up like bollywood characters and as usual Anu taunted Imlie..

An- Aare naukrani..yeh kaunsa bollywood character hain??

Im- Mrs. Chaturvedi.. yeh movies nahi real life hain..so i will be whatever i want to be.

M- Aise zaroori nahi..besides mein aur Aditya, Paro aur Devdas bane hain woh best friends the and hum bhi real life mein best friends the..first then we became lovers.

Im- Miss Malini, Devdas movie ka ending pata hain na..Aryan smirked..

Ar- Enough!! We are here for a function, let's not waste our time.

Imlie explained the crew how to take pictures and videos, she was going around taking pictures when Anu called her..

An- Aye naukrani..hello..Imlie..

Im- Finally you called my name..how can i help you??

An- Jab pheli baar Malini aur Aditya ki shaadi hui..you had decorated her hand with Mehendi na..iss baar bhi tum hi karo.

Im- Alright but i will take money for that..

An- Why??

Im- I am here as a reporter and you are giving me extra work so you have to give me money.

An- Okay fine..Imlie gave her camera to Satish and applied Mehendi on Malini's hand..afterwards Anu gave her money as well. As she was leaving Malini said..

M- Imlie..ek dance performance toh banta hain na.

Ar- Miss Malini..aapke aur bhi friends and Mr Tripathi ke ghar wale bhi..Imlie yahan kaam karne aayi hain..

M- Okay..mujhe laga tum meri wish poori karogi..tum mujhe apni behen bolti ho na..even if your are my step sister.

Imlie looked at her with disgust, something snapped in her and she for the first time decided to humiliate and hurt her.. and will hurt her where it will hurt the most.

Im- Malini Di..Dev Chaturvedi is only a sperm donor..but my real family is a my Amma Meethi and my father is Satyakaam..and you want a dance..i will give you dance but i want everyone to be here.

Everyone had thought Imlie would have chosen a sad song but to their horror it was something else..she had chosen Breakup song from (Ae dil hain Mushkil).

https://youtube.com/shorts/8MXMBOZhIGo?feature=share4
(This dance is just for reference, Just imagine Imlie pointing at Aditya).

Everyone applauded Imlie's dance move, even Aryan was feeling mesmerized. He was taking a call when he saw Badke Kaka talking to someone.

BK- I will pay you the money..please don't tell anyone.

G- Dekh le senior citizen..tere pass ek hafta hain to pay me back the money..nahi toh hum kya karegaye..yeh tu naa jaane toh better hain..and then they left..

Aryan smiled he got such a wonderful opportunity..he wouldn't let this go so easily..he was going back to check on his workers when he heard Malini and Anu talking..

M- Yeh Imlie itni shaant kaise hain..jitni tapad, aur jalan mujhe hui Aditya ko uske saath dekh kar..why is she not feeling jealous..

An- Don't worry..mein usse uski aukaat yaad dila kar rahungi..bahut kar liye ussne tamasha ab humari baari..

Aryan was pissed off, bad enough they taunt her everyday, and tell the world about her being a illegitimate..this time it will not be Imlie who will face them..but he will teach them a lesson..

Ps- Hey guys..hope you like it..please do comment our ghonchus are starting to fall for each other..🤣🤣..