Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 40

Hey guys..so i hope you will like the chapter also this will be a bit mature chapter..so please read it carefully..

Imlie was having so much fun in her new college, and she will be ever grateful for Aryan for pushing her to pursue her career..she was learning so many new things..

And she was more than qhappy to have two new friends.. Rohan and Naina..along with her best friends Nidhi and Rahul..but they have not applied for Masters but they still stay connected with her.

Nai- Yaar phele din hain aur homework de diya hain..

Roh- Shuru ho gaya iska..kabhi toh kaam kar le meri maa..

Nai- Na..i believe in hashtags only..Imlie chal let's click photos..i want to post it on Instagram.

Roh- Koi bachao mujhe yaar..

Im- Rohan ek photo click kar le na yaar..you are so handsome koi ladki fida hi ho jayegi..

As soon as Imlie said this..she got a naughty idea in her head, she asked Naina to click his and Rohan's close photos..and boy did they turn out good..

Na- Oh wow yaar you two look such a hot couple..

Im- Ahem..excuse me but this gal is taken..she said pointing towards herself..mein bas apne waale ko tadap rahi hun..

Na- Aise kya..i have another idea..she made her sit on the stairs and clicked pictures of her toned legs.

Na- Send these pictures to your man..kaam chod ke nahi aaya toh mera naam badal dena..hain na bhai..she looked around but Rohan had already left them alone.

Aryan had a bad day, he plopped down on his bed in his room in the guesthouse, his Bombay staff had become so complacent and lazy..everything is going wrong..he had just laid on the bed and opened his phone..when in came a barage of messages from his jungli..

Ar- What the hell!! Yeh ladki..she is playing with fire..he was least bothered about his picture with a boy..but the toned legs got his mind going..his phone pinged..

Im- ABP..you are online?? Haww tum kaam nahi karat ho..😲😲

Ar- Shut up Jungli..

Im- Aacha waise dinner karo tum apna phele..then i will send you a final picture for the night..

After he ate his dinner and they chatted a bit on the phone, she had send him a message..

Im- I hope you have good night sleep Mr.Rathore..😜😚😚and then she sent the photo..

Ar-(thinks) Yeh ladki mujhe maar dalegi

Ar-(thinks) Yeh ladki mujhe maar dalegi..he quickly shuts his phone and goes to sleep..

But sleep evaded him because he was turned on and he felt himself getting hard just thinking about her in that dress..he got up from the bed and went to the bathroom..

Aryan got rid of his clothes and he stood in the shower, he groaned as the cold water hits him..he tried to control himself but he couldn't as he rubbed his member..he imagined Imlie being naked in the shower with him..

He imagined Imlie taking him in her mouth and bobbing her head up and down..and just by that thought he came hard..but he knew that the real deal will be much much better..

He smirked, his jungli was clearly getting wild and naughty..so he had formed a plan in his mind..and for that he needed his di's help..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like the chapter..i had kept the mature things to bare minimum..also do you want Imlie and Aryan to go all the way?? Ya Aryan punishing her for tadapoing him?