Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 28

Hey guys..so in this chapter we have Arylie being naughty, and Aditya being his vile self but iss baar Imlie is more smarter than him..and a special treat for him.

Imlie was feeling happy and excited, she was loving the feeling of being loved as an equal yet being cared about..so she had sat infront of Aryan..and was having her breakfast when she felt him playing footsie with her.

Im-(thinks) ABP..what the hell she glared at him..while he just smirked..well two can play a game.

She removed her heels and slowly rubbed her leg with his..she slowly tried to move upwards when he quickly jerked back..

N- Aru..kya hua..

Im- Aahh..chuha..she shouted.

Ar- What the hell kahan..he had almost stood up on the chair, while others laughed at him.

Ar- Kya yaar..aap log bahut bure ho..he pouted and left..Imlie too followed him after putting on the heel..she had removed.

Im- ABP..wait na..i cannot run like this.

Aryan rolled his eyes, picked her up and gently placed her in the car..she smiled and they drove off. Imlie enjoyed teasing him..so she puts her hand on his thigh..and Aryan warned her.

Ar- Imlie..don't start something you won't be able to finish..we are going to office now..he said in a serious tone..she pouted and looked away.

After that she didn't say anything to him, and when they reached the parking lot, he had parked in a darker corner..he pushed a button and window color changed black.

Im- ABP..hum kahan hain..

Ar- Come here..he pulled her into her lap..she leaned forward to kiss her but he stopped her.

Im- Kya hua??

Ar- I don't want to make you uncomfortable, relationship mein physical aspect bas ek part hain..it is not the whole thing.

Im- But you can teach me na..tumne hamesha mujhe guide kiya hain.

Ar- Oh i most definitely will.

Im- So, i can still kiss you..he nodded and she kissed him sweetly, Aryan loved the dress she had worn because he could feel her curves..after few minutes he let's her go..and she tried to make sure she looked presentable..as soon as they came outside the saw Aditya..

Adi- Rathore Mansion kaam padh raha tha ki parking lot mein shuru ho gaye tum dono??

Im- (linking her arms with Aryan) Ab kya kare ABP..hain hi itna sexy..i cannot keep my hands to myself..besides don't you have a wife..you should enjoy with her..you will be less frustrated..

Im- ABP..ab chalo..i have work to do..she dragged him away and he happily went with her..laughing internally at the screwed up face of Aditya..he loved this sassy and bold Imlie.

Once they had reached the entry gate of the office, they had assumed the role of Boss and Employee..he sneaked a kiss on her cheek and left to his cabin.

The whole day Imlie was in a good mood, and then a call from Miss Geeta came so she had went outside to take it..

Im- Good Afternoon Mam.

Geeta- Good Afternoon Beta..how are you?? Tumhara Pagdandiya wala news section padha tha hope everything is fine.

Im- Ji Mam.

Geeta- Is it possible for you to come for an entrance test..day after tomorrow??

Im- Sure Mam..

Geeta- Alright see you soon.

Imlie was still digesting the fact that, she has to give an entrance exam and has only one day to study when she saw Aditya talking to a man, she quickly hides behind a car and listened and also recorded the conversation.

Adi- Aaj shaam ko 6 baje tumhari factory mein raid hone waali hain. Jitna jaldi ho sake apna saara saman nikal lo wahan se..

M- Theek hain aur yeh le..iss information ke boss ne tujhe 10,000 dene ko bola hain.

Aditya went inside while Imlie smirked, this man wanted to show her place..now she will show him what it means to be humiliated..

Im-(thinks) Tumne mere saath jo kuch bhi kiya hain na Aditya usse bahut jayada tumhe aur tumhari family ko jhelna hoga..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this sexy Arylie..anyways please do comment..and Aditya ki toh waat lagne waali hain..