Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 11

Hey guys so here is the next chapter, i hope you will like it please do comment on it.. and thank you all for the comments and suggestions.

Aditya was feeling jealous, furious and disgusted. Here he was totally devastated and did not wanted to marry Malini but still he had to marry her for the baby.

On the other hand Imlie was enjoying with that idiot Rathore, it is probably because of all the money he has..and she had herself said na he is better at everything else..so she must be enjoying her nights with him as well..he sneered at her digust.

Whereas everyone in the Tripathi family were fake smiling, they never wanted this marriage to happen, so they decided to ask or rather order Imlie one last time to come back to the Tripathi niwas.

Imlie was explaining everything to her crew as Aryan looked on, he looked towards his mother and sister who looked out of place..

Ar- Mene bola tha aap log awkward feel karegaye yahan aa ke..if you want we can go home.

N- Nahi beta hum itne din baad bhar nikle hain.

Arpi- And waise bhi Imlie hain na..

Im- Kaki Maa, Di aap log bore toh nahi ho rahe na.. sorry i am busy with work but koi nahi..aao mein aapko sab se introduce karwati hun..she took them to where other members of Tripathi family were standing.

Im- Aparna Maa..yeh Meri Kaki Maa aur Arpita di hain..aur..

Ap- Imlie hume tumse baat karni hain..please beta yeh zid chod de wapas aa ja Aditya ke pass..kya problem hain if Malini uski biwi hain..pyaar toh woh tujhse karta hain na.

Arpita and Narmada looked disgusted and appalled. Arpita had went to say something but Narmada held her hand and shook her head..this is Imlie's fight.

Im- Aparna Maa mein aapki respect karti hun..but i will not come back to the man who hit me, who treated me so badly, and who never trusted me.

Radha- Yeh bolo ki tumhe ab ek paise wala insaan mil gaya hain.

Im- Kaki..

N- Bas!! Aap please Imlie aur mere Aryan ke baare mein kuch bhi ulta seedha mat boliye. Ab tak mene kuch nahi bola but this is the limit.

N- Usse kuch bolne se phele aap khud se sawal kijye ki apne bete ko sahi sanskaar diye hain ya nahi. Kyunki i don't see Aditya being sad or trying to repair his relationship with Imlie.

Ap- How dare..😡😡

Im- Aparna Maa!! Yeh mere saath aaye hain..aur aap inki disrespect mat kijye.

Adi- Aare Imlie tum yahan ho aao meri aur Malini ki kuch romantic pictures lo na.

Im- Why not👍👍..She turned towards Narmada and Arpita and said..Di, Kaki Maa agar aapko awkward feel ho raha toh you can leave i won't feel bad.

N- Han beta..i don't like this toxic environment anyway..but please kisko bhi tumhe kuch bhi mat bolne dena..chal Arpi..

Arpi- Han Maa..and don't worry Aru hain yahan to protect you, she winked at her and Imlie frowned in confusion and then shook her head and went to do her job.

Imlie was feeling bored, how the hell they were lovers when they did so boring poses..she tried to guide them but nothing worked.

M- Maybe tumhe show karna chaiye with Mr.Rathore..what say??

Im- Miss Chaturvedi..he is my boss..so please stay in your limits..i have some good photos and i will use those.

Ar- No Imlie maybe we should..you see humare contract it is important ki hum client ki haar baat manae..so let's do it.