Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 42

Hey guys..first off i was thinking about making second part of the book, as most of you will want some scenes after marriage as well.

Second, i will keep this book on hold for the time being..after which i will focus on Haq se and Moments book story..

Please let me know your suggestions..

Imlie was feeling so excited and happy, she only wished that Aryan was here to see the sad and devastation on their faces. But then she shook her head..she is not supposed to be thinking about that Akkdu..he hadn't even called her once.

Im-(thinks) Khud toh bolta hain..ki ek dursa phone hona chaiye, do charger hona chaiye..Ahhh!! She didn't even see where she was going..and would have fallen down if someone hadn't caught her..

Im- What the hell!! Itna dark kyun hain sab?? Kaki Maa!! Di!! She tried to walk forward but someone pulled her back..

Im- Aye!! Kaun ho tum..hume jaane do nahi hum tumko koni maar dis hain..the man started kissing her neck and Imlie had enough, she elbowed him hard in his chest!!!

Ar- Ahh!! Jungli..ahh what the hell..Imlie quickly switches on the light seeing Aryan kneeled on the floor..

Im- ABP!! Tum pagal ho gaye ho kya?? Aise kaun andhere kisi ladki ko kiss karta hain yaar..it was self-defense..

Ar- A..apne boyfriend ko marna self-defense kab se ho gaya hain??

Im- Chup ab..chalo ab humare saath..she helped him stand up and then took him to his room..he sat on the bed the pain slowly faded away..

Im- Yeh lo pani pi lo..and I am sorry na..she pouted cutely and Aryan just shook his head..then she got all excited and hugged him..

Im- You are back..she was kissing him all over the face when he pulled her under him..he hovered over and showed like he was kissing but then backed away.

Im- ABP kya?? She tried to get up but her hands were tied to the bedpost and a naughty smirk on Aryan's face..

Ar- Someone was being naughty..she looked on as he slowly opened the buttons of his shirt..

Ar- And this is your punishment dear..i will do whatever i want to do with you..and you will have to bear it..he kneeled and started kissing and biting her legs and then he moved forward..

He hovered over her and kissed her neck, sometimes biting and nipping it playfully, then he slowly removed the straps of her dress and pulled it away she was just in her underwear and bra.

Imlie was feeling so wanton, she tried to rub her legs together while he continued torturing her body..

Im-(moaning)ABP..owww he bit her again.. Don't Speak..he then grabbed her breasts and pinched together..he licked her nipples through the bra..and all Imlie could was arch her back..

He kissed her stomach and went down..as he went down he kept looking at her..he played with the hem of the underwear and looked at her with questions in his eyes..and she nodded.

Ripping her panties from the seams he threw it away and dove licking and slurping the wetness, he tongue fucked hard and she came on his face hard as well.

He laid next to her catching his breath and then removed the tie he used to tie her hands..

Im- Now your turn..she tied him up..and started kissing his chest and played with his nipples as well..as she went down Aryan's mind flashed to the dream..

She quickly pulled away his pants and his underwear..at first she was a bit nervous seeing his size but then she slowly took him in her mouth..and enjoyed it as he moaned.

Aryan was still thinking that he was dreaming, as Imlie was bobbing up and down on her member, in just few seconds he came hard..

Exhausted and messy Imlie went to wash her face and mouth while he regained his breath she laid next to him and he said sorry to her..

Im- Why??

Ar- I tied you up..without asking you..and i couldn't control myself..i know must be feeling disgusted..

Im- ABP..hum thaq gaye hain islye ee baar toka jaane de rahe hain..par dobara ee bakwas mat karna i love every second of it..

Im- And i think i will tease you more often..he narrowed hs eyes and kissed her again..and reciprocated smiling.

The next day both were sleeping peacefully when they heard a knock on their door..Aryan puts on his pants and opened it..Arpita was looking angry..

Ar- Di kya hua hain??

Arpi- Aru, tu aur Imlie neeche aao..he nodded and woke Imlie up, she quickly changed her clothes and went with him.

Both of them rolled their eyes when they saw Aparna,

Ap- Yeh ladki haina Inspector..jisne kal humare ghar pe bulldozer chalaya tha..

In- Miss Imlie kya aap ne inko eviction notice diya tha yeh karne se phele..

Im- No..but..

In- Then, i have no choice but to arrest you..

Ar- Ek minute Inspector, Mrs. Tripathi ne aapko poori baat nahi batayi hain..but just a second..he went to his room and brought a file.

Ar- Kuch mahino phele Tripathi niwas was auctioned, and i had brought the house for Miss Imlie..so yeh property inke naam ho chuki hain..and we let them stay there out of the goodness of our hearts.

Ar- Jahan tak mein jaanta hoon, hum apni property ke saath kuch bhi kar sakte hain, we can demolish for renovation as well.

In- Ji..and aap Aparna ji..next time mera aur baaki sab time aap waste nahi karegi..Sorry Mr.Rathore and Miss Imlie.

Imlie looked on as the Inspector and then she looked at Aparna,

Im- You are nothing but a coward..i gave you an out yesterday didn't i..but ab tum aur tumhare Tripathi parivaar uss ghar ko barbaad hote hue dekhne wala hain..

Imlie called the man who was handling the bulldozer and Aryan ordered his bodyguard to make sure all the Tripathi's were outside the house..he was so going to enjoy this..

Ps- Hey guys..so please suggest some scenes for their emotional bonding as well..please do comment..