Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 44

Hey guys..i know this book on a hold but i still wanted to write this chapter, also please suggest me some emotional scenes for them..

The following week Aryan had noticed a change in Imlie, she was trying to be more mature..she had stopped fighting or annoying him..she had stopped talking too much.

She was also surrounded by work or her assignments as well, hell she hadn't teased him in a long time, Aryan knew the reason why she was doing..so he had decided to do something about it.

Imlie was working on her next article when Aryan came to her room, she had shifted to her room after few weeks of her accident..he kept a box infront of her.

Ar- Jungli!! Tumhare liye gift hain..

Im- Abhi nahi ABP..i am working..she said. Aryan rolled his eyes and took the laptop from her lap and kept it on the side table.

Im- ABP kya..he picked her up and kept her on his lap..and picked up the box as well..

Ar- Kholo isse..he said pointing to the box, while she opened it, it had letters in it..all of them addressed to her. She frowned when Aryan said..

Ar- They have been coming since you had started working in Bhaskar times. She opened the first letter it was from the tea stall owner's wife, Madhu..it said

Dear Imlie ji

Aapke article ki wajah ab mere Pati ne ek dursa chota stall bhi kharida jahan hum snacks bhi sell karte hain..humari ab aur jayada kamai ho rahi sab aapki wajah se..

Thank you so much..

The rest of the letters were same, how much people's life had changed because of Imlie's writing, her writing gave hope to millions.

Ar- Imlie..look at the people whose life you have touched..tum sabki life mein khushi bhar deti ho..but the Tripathi's never understood that..ek taraf inn logo ka love hain and ek taraf Tripathi ki nafrat hain..you have to decide what is right..

Ar- There will be people who will always bring you down..unn logo ke liye..tum apne aap ko dukh mat do..please apne aap ko mat change karo.

Ar-(caressing her cheeks)I don't like how you are changing yourself..tum jo hamesha mujhse jhagada karti, mujhse pareshaan karti ho, tumhare antics is what make you Imlie..don't change..tum jaisi ho waise hi mujhe pasand..

Im- Oh thank god!! I was dying to annoy you..tumse jhagada nahi karti toh maza nahi aata hain..she looked at him..

Im- Kya?? He smirked and pulled her closer for a kiss. She smiled into the kiss, even she had been missing her ABP..she sometimes hated how her insecurities got worse oh her..

Aryan slowly made her sit on the bed and went towards the cupboard and opened it and took out another box and gave it Imlie..

Im- ABP..tum humare liye letter likhe ho?? He shook his head and told her to open it..she opened it and inside it was a beautiful loop ring..Imlie looked at him teary eyed and nervous..

Ar- Don't worry..i am not proposing you..abhi time hain uske liye..but this is a promise ring..no matter what happens..i will never leave you..only deat..he couldn't complete it as Imlie had kept her hand on his mouth..

Im- Agar dobara aise bol na toh humari great koni toka lag jayegi..abhi jaldi se humko ee ring pehnao..she wiggled her hand and Aryan chuckled and made her wear the ring.

Ar- I love you Jungli!!

Im- Hmm..i know..she teased him..

Ar- Waise..tumne abhi tak mujhe I love you nahi bola sahi se..

Im- Patience my dear..ABP..jaise tum mujhe udhaar dete ho..waise hi yeh baat bhi udhaar rehne do..she kissed his cheek and left..while he looked at her with goffy smile..

while he looked at her with goffy smile

Ps- Hey guys..hope you will like the chapter and please do comment on it..and also do you want a fight between them regarding Aditya or Imlie asking Aryan to give up his revenge..