Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 55

Hey guys..so sorry i am not unable to update this book..but i am feeling burnt out..with shifting and going to office..anyways please do comment on the chapter..

Imlie was in a mellow mood, she was just going through the motion..smiling infront of her Kaki Maa and Arpita..she wanted to divert her mind so she went to the library to get a book to read..when she saw another section of the wall filled with trophies.

First shelf was Arpita di, Second was Aryan's and third was hers..wait hers?? She looked at her trophies and certificates she had won in Pagdandiya..and the certificates while writing good news pieces in Bhaskar times..

Im-(talking to herself) Yeh kab..she startled for second but then smiled knowing Aryan was hugging him. He digs his nose in her and inhales her scent..a new thing he had started..

Ar- I missed you..

Im- ABP..tum itne cliche mat behave karo..i love your akkdu roop..waise meri saari trophies kab aayi yahan..

Ar- It is a secret..he nipped at her neck slightly..how was college..she took a deep breathe and turned in his arms.

Im- Something happened today..i will tell you..but tum promise karo you will not be angry..

Ar- No..i will not promise that😒😒

Im- ABP..

Ar- Let it be..mat batao mujhe..he tried to leave..but Imlie didn't let him..

Im- oh ho..Mr. Grumpy..woh actually..she tells him whatever Naina and Rohan said to her..by the end..he was looking murderous..

Ar- I will not leave those two..

Im- ABP meri baat suno..something is off..

Ar- But..

Im- Please trust me..i have seen the ways Rohan and Naina abhor being friends with rich people..Rohan has saved many girls from our class those idiot entitled beings..

Im- This is something else..

Ar- Hmm..what did you say was their surname..

Im- Mittal..why?? Aryan showed her Priyanka's photo and asked..

Ar- She is their mother..she nodded..

Im- What happened??

Ar- Nothing..just business matters..

Im- ABP batao na..maybe i can help..

Ar- No..i don't want you getting involved in this..tum aaram karo hum dinner karte hain saath mein..

Im- No..bhook nahi mujhe..she went outside the library closing the door loudly.

Ar- (thinks) Sorry dear..it is better tum inn sab se dur raho..

Aditya was looking at his phone, Priyanka had given the job..but under the condition that he would tell her everything about Aryan and Bhaskar times..he was feeling a bit hesitant but then he decided..

Adi- That man has destroyed my life..why should i feel hesitant destroying him?? He called Priyanka..

P- Mr. Tripathi..i hope the answer is yes..

Adi- I will help you..but i need something in return..

P- Aapko job mil gayi kaafi nahi hain??

Adi- No..i need your help destroying Imlie's life..i want her resticated from the college..Priyanka thought for a moment and said..

P- What do you know about Video editing??

Adi- Quite a lot..

P- So, i guess it is time to make miss Imlie famous..both of them smiled..knowing them they will enjoy whatever is going to happen next.

Ps- Hey guys..so do you think Imlie will keep quiet?? And will able to Aryan save from what is coming next??