Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 20

Hey guys..new chapter i will be fast forwarding the Trip to Pagdandiya, as i am writing about in the next story..anyways please enjoy it.

As Aditya had predicted, Malini was screeching at the top of her voice, while he was packing and fake crying along with it..

M- Aditya..poore office mein koi aur nahi hain jo jaa sakta hain?? What about Imlie she lives there na..why can't she go there..

Adi- It is ordered by Mr. Rathore..so i have to go, besides i have an added responsibility now..to take care of the baby..he spat at her.

M- Then i will come as well.

Adi- WHY!! he sighed and asked why can't you leave me alone for some time?? And as dangerous situation mein tumhe baby ki fikar nahi hain?? Please i am begging you..kuch der ke liye akele chod do mujhe.. he quickly packed his bag and left to sleep in the guestroom.

Imlie was trying to call the Post office in Pagdandiya..it was late at night, but all she wanted was to hear the voice of her mother...but no one picked up.

Ar- Imlie!! Raat ke 12 baje gaye hain.. why are you awake??

Im- I am scared..i just wanted to talk to my Mom..she was getting teary eyed..and her she was biting her lips.

Ar- Imlie..listen to me i know you are scared..but right we cannot do anything. Kal hum jaa rahe hain na..then you can meet your mother as soon as we reach there okay.

Im- Okay..

They both went to sleep, and the day next as usual Aryan was irritated by Aditya's irresponsible behavior as he went all alone to Pagdandiya without his crew, Imlie and him.

Ar- I swear..this man wants me to kill him. He ordered the crew to take the bus and Imlie gave directions for Pagdandiya..while he and Imlie came in the car.

Imlie was looking at the video again and again..there was something that was bothering her..like she had seen the place..

Ar- What happened?? Baar kyun video dekh rahi ho??

Im- I have seen this place before..jahan yeh video bana hain..

Ar- Is it a cave?? Ya purana temple?? Ya koi mill??

Im- Aare haan..this is the old sugar factory..it was closed because some people were starting to make drugs there..

Aryan nodded and gave the information to the police. They had reached Pagdandiya in mid- afternoon..and Aryan was feeling beyond sweaty and hungry..so as soon as he parked his car..Imlie dragged him to her house.

Im- Amma.!!

M- Imliya?? She stumbled back a bit when Imlie hugged her. She patted her back.. kya hua gudiya??

Im- Nothing..i just missed you..oh i forgot..ee Aryan babu hain humare boss.

Ar- Namaste..

M- Aare aap log andar aao..mein na abhi khana banaya hain..aur aap thodi der fan ke neeche baith jao Aryan babu..

He nodded and went inside..he might have lived in a mansion..but he liked living in a small house..he saw Imlie smiling fully for the first time.

She was usually reserved in Rathore Mansion, but here she was digging her hand into the saabzi that Meethi aunty had made..

Imlie was pouting, even she was hungry but her own mother changed the party so quickly..as she served him the food.

Ar- This is so delicious..

Im- Amma humko roti do..ee ABP..jayada khana nahi khate hain..mote hone ka daar hain.

M- Imliya..shaitan aise kaun bolta hain..

Ar- Waise khana tumhe kaam khana chaiye..thodi moti ho gayi ho tum.

Im- Whatever..i am going to eat whatever i want..she showed him the tongue..and took her plate and went outside to eat.

Ar- Jungli!! He said..but then he realized that he had said it in front of her mother..

Ar- Sorry..

M- Koi baat nahi beta..she smiled..aap khao..

Whereas Aditya had setup in the guesthouse in Pagdandiya he called and informed Aparna and asked her specifically not to disturb him..

He was roaming around when he saw Aryan and Imlie in her house, and he felt angry..his life was destroyed..and here she was smiling with other man..he so wished to destroy their life..and knew one person who could do it..

Ps- Hey guys..how do you like this domestic version?? Future Damaad ki seva ho rahi hain..🙊🙊😝