Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 31

Hey guys..i hope you like the chapter..and more vile things said by Rupali and Nishant..and Imlie giving her back equally.

Imlie was resting after coming back from the exam, it was Sunday so Aryan was working from home..eventhough all his projects were actually done.

It was lunch time, so Aryan had gone to wake her up..she was sleeping hugging her teddy..

Ar-(thinks) Kash..i was the one hugging her..wait a minute..i can still do that..he carefully took the teddy and laid next to her..she had frowned at first but then she hugged him tightly.

Im- ABP..kaam khatam tumhara..

Ar- You knew??

Im- Haan i smelled your smoky perfume..she bit his neck a bit and he pulled her closer.

Ar- I thought you were such a naive girl..but you are truly a Jungli..

Im- Abhi toh kuch dekha hi nahi hain tumne..😏😏Her stomach grumbled loudly and she looked embarrassed.

Ar- Come on, lunch ka time toh waise bhi ho gaya hain. But Imlie was in no mood to walk so she extended her hands and pouted, he picked her up like a child and took her to the living room..only to find Rupali and Nishant Tripathi already there.

They had came after the way she had spoken about them after the house auction, and how she had refused to pick their phone, or the messages they have sent.

Ar-(thinks) Ho gaya din barbad..he makes her sit on the sofa..

R- Tum dono kahin par bhi shuru ho jaate ho kya??

Ar- Excuse Me?? This is not Tripathi niwas..but my house..jab meri Maa aur Di koi problem nahi toh tumhe kyun problem ho rahi hain??

N- Problem hume Imlie ke attitude se hain..kal tak hume parivaar bolti thi..ab hume barbaad kar rahi hain.

R- Chod na bhai..isko abhi nahi samjh aayega..jab Aryan bhi isse use and throw kar dega..tab wapas aayegi humare pass..

Im- ENOUGH!!! Apni bakwas band kar do tum dono. Itni akkad kis baat ki hain aapko Rupali didi?? Sirf shakal sundar hain..

Im- You don't even have job..and don't forget it was i who gave you strength to get out of that toxic relationship..nahi woh aadmi roz tumhe marta..anyways i think you deserve that man..for the first time i regret helping you.

Im- Aur tum Nishant Tripathi..it was i who gave you confidence to overcome your insecurities..kyunki sab Mr.Tripathi ki pyaar karte the..tumse jayada..

Im- And it is right in some way..woh kuch kaam toh karte hain..tum sirf Rupali ke peeche ghoomte rehthe ho..tumhari biwi bhar kaam kar rahi..and you are here sitting unemployed.

Im- How dare you say Aryan will use me..but it was you people who used like your personal servant, like your personal slave and problem solver.

Im- Jab naukrani toh aache se treat kiya..uske baad when you got to know the truth..your truth came out..aur ek baat sun lo tum dono.

Im- Kaki Maa, Aryan, aur Arpita tum dono aur baaki saari Tripathi's se bahut bahut aache hain..they have accepted me as their own..so aaj baad unki bezzati kabhi mat karna mere samane..

Im- So, kindly.. GET OUT OF HERE RIGHT NOW. She shouted..and all the Rathore's looked at her with pride and smirking as well as she band bajoed them.

While Imlie was feeling sad, Aryan tried to talk to her but she shook her head and went outside to sit in the garden for sometime..

Aryan got a call from the Geeta and she asked him to tell Imlie that she had been selected for Masters..Aryan told her that he will tell her..but he wanted to uplift her mood..and to reward her as well since she had done well in her exam.

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you will like the chapter..and do you like Imlie defending the Rathore's..and the next chapter will be a romantic one..and steamy one.