Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 39

Hey guys..so here is the new chapter, ab humari Imlie cannot bow down before a challenge, and she has to teach Tripathi's a lesson as well..anyways enjoy the chapter.

Imlie looked at herself in the mirror and smirked, Aryan still doesn't know ki Imlie ko challenge nahi karna chaiye..

Im- Tch tch ABP..tum toh gaye kaam se..she had curled her hair a bit and put up smokey eyeshadow and she looked at her dress.

she had curled her hair a bit and put up smokey eyeshadow and she looked at her dress

Im- Perfect.. Mission ABP ko tadapo is on..she took her cute handbag and went to the living room. Good Morning..

Arpi- Haye..Imlie you are looking so sexy..aaj toh katal hi ho jayega college mein..

N- Yes..you look beautiful..everyone looked at Aryan and he just shrugged..eating his sandwich..but it didn't phase Imlie.

She sat infront of him and started having the Poha. Aryan was still looking at his phone when he felt someone creeping on his leg..he looked at Imlie but she was purposely avoiding his gaze..so he messaged her.

Ar- Jungli stop it..didn't i say no touching and kissing for a week??

Im-(looked at her phone and replied)- But you never said what were the terms punishment for me. You just said no touching and kissing..you never said anything about teasing you..You didn't give all the terms..she said😏😏

Ar- 😲😲😒😒 He got up quickly and said..mein chalta hun guys..see you soon. Narmada and Arpita bade him goodbye but Imlie was still eating Poha..he huffed and left.

Ar-(talking out loud)Jab dekho apni marzi karti hain yeh ladki..he was feeling turned on and irritated..

Im- ABP!! He turned around and she looked at him innocently and said..have safe trip..

Ar- Tum goodbye bhi nahi bologi..

Im-(coming closer)Ab kya kare..tumne no touching and kissing ka rule banaya hain na.

Ar- What the hell!! Do second phele you were playing footsie with me..

Im- But you said to stop na🥺🥺

Ar- Ugh!! She chuckled and kept her books and handbag on the bonnet and pulled him closer and kissed him..he pushed her slightly into the car and kissed her throughly..

Im-(gasping)Now better..

Ar- Much!!

Im- Waise..ABP..i wanna ask something..do you know who was behind the wrong weather report..

Ar- Who else..than that idiot Tripathi..i feel like killing him..

Im- Hey don't take stress..tum apne business pe dhyan do..i will handle things here..ab jao..

Ar- Let the driver drop you to college..

Im- Na..tumhare saath Mrs Lambigaadi mein jane ki baat alag hain..she winked at him and gave a flying kiss to him and left..

Im- (thinks)Aww Mr.Rathore abhi toh bas shuruwat hain.

Imlie reached the college and looked up her admission number on the giant board and the classroom number was written on it..it was A-7.

The class was already filled and she had to sit at the last row where already two people were sitting..one boy and one girl..

Im- Hi..i am Imlie from Pagdandiya..aur aap log??

M- Rohan Mittal and yeh meri saadu behen Naina Mittal..

N- Chup kar gadha kahin ka..she wacked him on the arm and Imlie knew she will definitely have fun with them in the two years of her Masters..

Aparna was scared, Aditya was missing ever since the complaint against him regarding the wrong weather report had came..he had been missing..she was scared because Aryan hadn't retaliated till now..it was just like the calm before the storm..

Ps- Hey guys. So did you like Imlie playing with the loophole of the punishment?? And tadaoping Aryan?? And what will Imlie do next?? Please comment.