Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 18

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter, also at first i wanted to write a small revelation, but now I am keeping the whole revelation..

Imlie was feeling torn, on one hand she wanted to hug him, but on the other hand she felt like she was intruding on something..she was going back to her room..but then she stopped.

Im-(thinks) He has helped me so much..he was there when i needed him the most..and now he needs me..she took a deep breathe and went inside the room.

Im- ABP..he didn't say anything but continued looking forward, as if she wasn't even there. She sat next to him..not expecting anything..when suddenly he spoke..

Ar- Yeh mere Jiju..Arvind Shekhawat ka room..he died 5 years..she could see how difficult it was to continue talking about him.

Im- You don't have to tell me anything..

Ar- But i want..thaq gaya hun iss bhoj aur guilt ko uthathe uthathe.. Five years ago, Jiju ne humare company policies mein kuch changes kiye the..and not everyone was happy with it..especially the workers.

Ar- News started circulating and people thought that Jiju was incompetent of handling such a huge empire..there were many articles written against him.

He stood up and opened the cupboard, he takes a file out of it and gives it to Imlie..she opens it and reads the articles all were written by Aditya.

Ar- The articles written by Aditya made the workers more angry..and one day when he had went to office they had attacked him and burned him alive..and the worst part is uss din mujhe office jana tha..but i didn't go..agar mein jata maybe then he would have been alive.

Im- But then this family would have lost you..do you think Arvind Ji would have been able to live with that guilt.

Ar- I left Delhi..changed myself completely, and came back to take revenge from Aditya..and this is also the reason that i don't allow Mom and Di to go anywhere..i am scared that something will happen to them.

Im- ABP..if you are sure that Aditya was the reason for your Jiju's death..i will help you take revenge from him..i have seen the destruction he can wreck..for his own satisfaction..but you have to promise me something..

Ar- What??

Im- Tum di aur Maa ko bhar jana dogaye..let them live their lives..please..

Ar- I will think about it..She nodded and then asked.

Im- Tumne kuch khaya?? He shook his head. She kept the file back in the cupboard and took him outside the room.

Aryan closed the room and followed Imlie to the kitchen where she heated some food for him. He sat on the stool near the kitchen counter.

Im- Khao..and he ate like a little child. ABP..i am sorry once again..i didn't mean to make you sad or hurt you..mein bas yeh chathi thi ki tum logo ko meri wajah koi problem na ho..

Ar- You really don't know what you mean to us na..He stood up and walked towards her, tum Arpita di ki shopping friend, unki gossip friend ho, unki choti behen jaisi..Maa ke liye unki ek aur beti..and someone with whom she try to talk in English..

Ar- Aur mere liye.. he stood close to her..

Im- Tumhare liye.. he leaned down but she pushed him a bit..it is not right..hum boss and employee hain..

Ar- Yes he tried to rein in his feelings..you are right..hum boss and employee hain..he kept the plate in the sink and went away without even saying a single thing to her..while she stood there trying to control her rapidly beating heart.

Ps- Hey bhagwan..this ladki is really a unique piece of ghonchu..bechara Aru..he was expecting kiss yahan yoh kuch aur hi ho gaya..🙈🙈