Arylie ss- Phoneix Chapter 13

Hey guys..so i hope you liked the last chapter and please do share the book with other readers as well..anyways enjoy the chapter.

Aryan and Imlie had reached Rathore Mansion in the evening, they both were feeling so hungry, and quietly ate the food, Imlie went to her room when Arpita came in with some pastry.

Arpi- Hey Imlie..yeh lo chocolate pastry..aaj mene mangwaya tha..

Im- Yes!! So yum..waise aaj maza aaya but ek cheez reh gayi. She said while eating..

Arpi- Kya?? Kaam mein kuch hua kya??

Im- Nahi work is fine di..woh actually aaj Malini ki Mehendi thi..so mujhe bhi bahut maan kar raha thi ki Mehendi lagwa du apne haath mein..anyways ab toh bahut raat ho gayi hain..

Arpi- Koi baat..agli baar koi function hoga na Rathore Mansion toh we will definitely put Mehendi..Goodnight dear.

Arpita left but she didn't see Aryan hiding behind the pillar, he heard what Imlie had said and then he called someone..afterwards he had called everyone in the living room.

N- Aru?? What happened??

Im- ABP..kya hua..humko neend aa rahi hain..she rubbed her eyes..

Arpi- UNB kya hain..she saw two three women standing there..

Ar- Well Imlie, as you said you wanted to put Mehendi..so here is the chance..go ahead and chose whatever design you want..

Im- ABP.. thank you she hugged him tightly..and he awkwardly patted her back..

Arpita, Narmada and Imlie all sat down on the sofa, and forwarded their hand..Aryan left them for an hour and he came back after an hour.

Im- ABP..yeh dekho..kitni pyaara design hain na.. she showed him the design proudly.. and he nodded.

 and he nodded

Arpi- Maa..kya aapko Aru mein koi change dikh raha hain? She whispered..

N- Han Arpi..jahan isse aisi choti baaton se fark nahi padta tha..ab he is doing things to make Imlie happy..he is changing my boy.. nazar na lagaye dono ko..

The next day Imlie had woken up half an hour late, so she quickly did her morning routine and went to the dining table..

Im- Good Morning..she said and started eating a sandwich.

Arpi- Imlie dekh meri aur Maa ki Mehendi..kitni aachi aayi hain. She nodded..

Arpi- Tu apna dikha..she forwarded her hand and both the ladies were so happy, the Mehendi was so dark..Arpita saw Aryan coming towards the dining table and said..

Arpi- Maa..mene suna ki Mehendi jitni dark ho na..hone wala husband uthna hi pyaar karne wale hota hain..

Imlie stilled for a second and Arpita too realized she might have crossed a line..but Imlie laughed and said..

Im- Kaki Maa mere liye aacha ladka dhoond ne ki zimmedari aapki.

Ar- Iski koi zaroorat..all the three women looked at him..and he tried to give some justification

Ar- Imlie ko abhi apne kaam aur future ke baare mein sochna chaiye na ki phir se shaadi jaise bade commitment ke peechne apna efforts lagne ki..

Im- Han but still i can always date na..i always wanted to try it..Aryan choked on the juice he was drinking and Imlie quickly stood up and went towards him..and patted his back..

Im- ABP..tum theek ho?? Kisne bola hain khana itna jaldi khane ko..kuch ho jata toh??

Ar- I am fine..thank you..

On the other hand Malini was crying..her mehendi turned out so light almost as if it was not put on correctly..she blamed Imlie for it..maybe she had done something to the Mehendi..

M- I will not leave you Imlie..bahut regret karogi mujhse panga lene tum aur tumhara woh Mr.Rathore..

Ps- Hey guys..so just a domestic scene between the Rathore without any toxic Tripathi's and Malini's around..and do you like how Aryan is trying to make his employee happy..