Arylie ss- Phoneix Chapter 6

Hey guys, so new part hope you will like it, and Imlie will be staying with Rathore's from now on and she will be looking for a job and trying to complete her studies as well.

Imlie woke up quickly the next day, she didn't want the Rathore's to have any reason to be angry with her. She even decided to cook breakfast for them, she went into the kitchen to find Narmada already there.

Im- Good Morning Narmada Aunty..

N- Who you calling Aunty? Mohan, do I look like an Aunty to you? She glared at him, and he shook his head. I am warning you to call me Kaki Maa okay?

Im- Um sure Kaki Maa. Let me help you in making breakfast na.

N- No. You are a guest here so no doing work, and we have servants na.. they will cook for us. Ab chalo..she dragged her outside, where Arpita was reading the newspaper and Aryan as usual working on his laptop.

Im-(thinks)He looks so cute with his reading glasses and that frown while working.

Arpi- Ahem. Good Morning Imlie. She teased her as she caught her checking out her brother.

Im- Woh Kaki Maa, Arpita di..do you know where I can get a room on rent even if it is a small one? I don't want to go back to Tripathi niwas.

Ar - Humara ghar bahut chota hain kya for you? Why can't you stay here? Narmada and Arpita looked at him in surprise, he was willingly letting a girl stay at Rathore Mansion. 

Im- This house is really big Mr. Rathore but I cannot stay here, you saved me last night and I am thankful for that.

Im- But I need to do something for myself and my career, I want to find a job become a Journalist, and make my Amma proud.

Ar- Give me your CV, if I find it interesting I will hire you. She nodded and went to her room and took the resume she had once made and went back outside and gave it to Aryan.

Ar- I am leaving Maa. I have some important work to do.

He left quickly without even bothering to eat breakfast, Narmada was feeling bad she had told Mohan to make Aryan's favorite breakfast and that too he did not eat.

N- Kya karu iss ladke ka..kaam kaam bas kaam.

Im- Kaki Maa, Aap breakfast pack karke de do, hum uuka office jaa ke de aate hain..issi bahane hum uu office bhi dekh legaye.

After she left with the tiffin, Narmada and Arpita were discussing her and her situation,

N- Bechari baachi, itni young age mein kaise insaan se shaadi ho gayi iski.

Arpi- Han Maa, but apne dekha she did not care about this mansion ya how rich we are..she wants to be independent..bahut kam log aise hote hain.

N- Han par kash hum Imlie se phele mile hote..woh humare Aru ke liye ekdum perfect ladki hain.

Arpi- Maa, seriously she is so young..and aap bhul gayi kya? Aru has changed so much. Hume jaise ghar mein band kare ke rakha hain..I don't think Imlie aise jee paati.

N- Woh toh hain. I hope she never sees that side of him.

Imlie reached Bhaskar Times, she had given her leftover money to come here in the auto. The building was not that huge, she stepped inside feeling incredibly proud of herself, she always wanted to be here but Aditya never brought her there. She went to Receptionist and tried to speak in English.

(So guys..let us aasume ki Imlie doesn't speak that much English..i only write her dialogues in English..as i am not good at writing the way she speak.)

Im- I..I. Want See Mr..Rathore..

R- HAHAHA.. Nicely done. Tumhara appointment hain Aryan Sir ke saath?

Im- App..o.. kya?

R- Aare yaar Sir ko pata hain tum unse milne aane waali ho? 

Im- Nahi..

R- Toh wait here I will inform him.. she was going towards the office and whispered thoroughly irritated..kaise kaise gawar aate hain yahin..

Imlie tried to control her tears, she didn't know when suddenly Aditya spotted her and went towards her in anger, and grabbed her arm and made her stand up..

Im- Babusaheb kya kar rahe hain aap?

Adi- Mere Office mein tamasha karne aayi ho kya? Ghar chod ke gayi thi akkad mein..ab yahan kya kar rahi ho..get out..he pushed her, and she fell down along with the tiffin.

Aryan had came outside to meet Imlie when he saw Aditya manhandling her, he was just going to punch him when Imlie stood up and slapped him hard, leaving him surprised and gasping like a fish,

Im- Yeh thappad mujh pe pheli baar haath uthane ke liye tha.. she slapped him again..aur yeh mujhe iss tarah treat karne ke liye. Just because, tum ek mard ho iska matlab yeh nahi ki tum jo karna chatha ho kar sakte ho mere saath..

Adi- You.. he went to slap her again, but this time Aryan pulled him back and punched him. How dare you hit me Mr. Rathore? I will complain against you.

Ar- Sure go ahead and do that, and i will file a case against you in HR that you were manhandling a woman, and your pathetic self-did not realize that there are CCTV Cameras here, which will definitely work against you.

Adi- I will not leave you.. he stood up cradling his bloody nose and left.

Aryan turned around and looked at Imlie, she just handed him the tiffin and went away. He asked the receptionist to keep the tiffin in his cabin and he followed her outside.

Ar- Imlie wait..

Im- Sir I want to be alone.

Ar- Theek hain take my car and go home, if you want..

Im- No sir I have to go to college, classes start ho rahi..and I have to attend them..

Aryan looked on as she left in his car reluctantly, he did not know why he felt so protective towards her and why did it hurt him when he saw tears in her eyes, but one thing was sure he was ready to make Aditya Kumar Tripathi's life hell and he knew the perfect way to do it he smirked..he will so enjoy that idiot's discomfort.

Ps- Hey guys, hope you like this chapter and the band bajoing of Aditya and the slap and punch you were all waiting for...please do comment.