Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 49

Hey guys..so sorry i wasn't able to write new chapters..i had planned to write but life happened..cold and faltu emotional drama..

Last Night in Mittal house

After Imlie left Rohan had went back inside to talk to Priyanka, Koffee was lounging with Naina and she was watching some show on the Tv. He went to the library and knocked..

P- Since when did you start knocking??

R- Because right now i am talking to a businesswomen not my Mom..Priyanka raised an eyebrow and smiled.

P- I assume this is about me grilling Imlie for information about Bhaskar times?? He nodded and she stood up and went towards the liquor cabinet and poured herself a glass of wine.

P- Well your assumption is correct..i wanted more info on Bhaskar times..i have been looking into the company. It is doing good..but it can become great..

P- Besides we can always use your friendship with Imlie..

R- No!! I have had enough..it is stressful enough being a son of a businessman like Dad..to prove myself at every step..i will not let you take away my only friend..play your games without me.

He was going to leave when she said,

P- Business world mein dosti ki koi jagah nahi hoti hain..but i will respect your decision..but still do think it over..

The next day Rathore Mansion

Imlie had woken up half an hour later and she felt sad that Aryan had left so quickly, without even waking her up..

Im-(thinks) Umeed karna chod de Imliya..everything is finished..that was just the alcohol talking..she got freshend up, got ready for college and went downstairs.

N- Imlie stop!! She went towards her and said..tum dono ke beech kya hua hain i don't know..but i cannot do this anymore..tu mujhse aur Arpi se toh baat kar le..ab chal aur khana kha chup chap.

Imlie nodded and sat infront of Aryan, Arpita started teasing him..

Arpi- So, UNB ji..kaise thi kal ki raat..Imlie looked at him..while he was just glaring at her.

Ar- Di!! Last night jo kuch bhi hua was a mistake..pin drop silence and spoon hits the plate. Imlie got up quickly and left..she will not cry infront of this idiot.

Arpita wacked Aryan on the arm and he asked irritated..

Ar- Kya hain..

Arpi- Kuch soch samjh kar bola kar..kal toh uska itne pyaar se hug kar raha tha..aur ab aise bol raha hain..

N- Han..my poor baby..Arpi..iska kuch nahi ho sakta hain..you know what i will find a good boy for my Imlie..dekh lene tu Aru..

Ar- Mom..you know muhje aacha lagta hain ki aap joke karti hain..but aisi baat phir mat boliye ga..Imlie sirf meri hain..i don't care if i have to marry her forcefully..but woh kisi aur ki nahi ho sakti hain.

Imlie was outside..cursing Aryan when she looked at Mrs. Lambigaadi..taking the keys from the driver she drove off to College..she laughed when she saw Aryan was calling her..she picked it up and said

Im- Yes Mr.Rathore

Ar- I had meeting Imlie..why did you take the car..

Im- Umm i don't know..it is a mistake..she said..and Aryan chuckled..

Ar- Touchè..waise enjoy the ride..do check the glove box..

He cuts the call and Imlie frowned..is he really a man?? He sometimes behave like a PMSing women..but she still opened the glove box..it was filled with her favorite chocolates and a letter..she picked the letter first..and then she parked the car in a corner to read it..

My Jungli

If you are reading the letter, then it means you have misunderstood me as usual 🤪🤪..what i meant was me drinking and causing trouble for you was wrong..but i loved sleeping next to you..

All i want is chance..to make everything okay..because Akkadbagga misses his Jungli a lot..so will you give me a chance??

Imlie picked up her phone and messaged Aryan..

Im- Meet me at the farmhouse..❤❤❤

Ps- Hey guys..so do you like the new villain in making?? And also should Arylie do the deed in the next chapter?? I was thinking rain, making out, and Ahem..🙊🙈🙈..what say??