Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 63

Hey guys..here is the chapter of the birthday celebration..do you want Malini to play a bigger role in the story..please do comment..and the next few chapters will be a bit sad..so keep the tissue papers ready..

Aryan was getting impatient..he wouldn't say anything..but he had developed a liking to see Imlie in dresses or gowns..especially if it accentuated her curves..screw him..if he is a touchy feely person..

He felt someone shaking and it was Imlie..pouting..

Ar- What happened??

N- Imlie..abhi bhi offer open hain..iss absent minded khadus ka kuch nahi hoga..be my brother's girlfriend.

Ar/Ro- No!!

Im- Aare bas..tum chup raho Naina and tum Akkadbagga..are you getting deaf..i was asking how am i looking..it was then he looked at her properly..she looked beautiful yet sexy in that dress..he leaned and whispered..

he leaned and whispered

Ar- I so wish..we were alone..and to that Imlie cheekily replied..

Im- Tumhi mujhe surprise dene chathe the..we could have been doing something else..😜😜

Arpi- Ahem..hum abhi bhi yahan hain..cake cut kar le..hum..both of them blushed and nodded like a kid..

Everyone clapped and hooted as Imlie cuts the cake..she feeds Meethi and Narmada and then Arpita and Aryan..she was getting excited to open the gifts when Aryan pulled her to the centre of the room..

Ar- Jungli..i have another surprise for you..he kneels down and everyone gasped in surprise..

Ar- I am a no nonsense person Imlie..and mere se lamba lamba speeches dene nahi hota hain..so i will ask directly.. will you..

Im- Yes!! She screamed in excitement..

Na- Oye pagal ladki..baat khatam toh hone deti..and Aryan actually agreed with her..

Im- Sorry..continue..

Ar- Mere se shaadi karogi jungli..

Im- Yes..he stood and makes her wear the ring..he twirled her around in happiness..everyone congratulated them and Arylie took the blessings of Narmada and Meethi..and Arpita also congratulated them..not before teasing Aryan..

Arpi- UNB..ab toh apne room mein sona shuru kar le..nahi toh usko bhi lock karke rakhna padega...he just glared at her..while others laughed..

Imlie was serving the cake to the guests..when she went towards Rohan and Naina..

Im- Yeh lo guys..

R- Imlie..

Nai- We are sorry na..hume maaf kar do..we have explained Mom everything..she has decided to come and meet you guys..to clear the misunderstanding..

Im- Thank you..but it will take some time to forgive you guys..that video could have really made my life difficult..if it wasn't for the Principal resigning and telling the truth..

Ro- We understand..congratulations..

Im-(think and says) Guys..woh i need you to promise me something..

Ro- What is it??

Im- I don't know..i have been feeling restless since morning..i need you guys to promise me..to look after Aryan..if something happens to me..

Na- Yaar bhai..tu marega ki mein..apne hi birthday pe koi aise baat karta hain..but Rohan could sense that Imlie was serious..so he said..

Ro- We will do our best..but try and be careful..okay..he really loves you a lot..abhi bhi hume hi ghoor raha hain..they looked at Aryan watching them..Imlie smiled and went towards him..not knowing..what would happen next..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you will like this chapter..festival ki tyaari se thoda time nikal lo humari story ke liye..