Arylie ss Phoenix - Chapter 46

Hey guys..so this chapter is being continued from the last chapter, here Imlie will not take any accusations..not until she had done some mistake..also this chapter will be more sad than the last one..

Imlie gave Aryan half an hour and then went to his room, he was standing by the window..

Im- Mr.Rathore..he stiffens at the formal tone of her voice..

Ar- Jungli..not now..

Im- Jungli nahi Mr.Rathore it is Imlie for you from now on..

Ar- What..

Im- Please let me speak..aapko lagta hain ki na ki i don't know about loss..let me tell you about the things i have lost..

Im- When i was born..i lost the love and warmth of father's love..because he was a coward..and he couldn't accept us..

Im- As i grew, i lost my identity and was labeled as a illegitimate child. When i tried to help Aditya..i lost my freedom..and i was forcefully bound to man older than me.

Im- When i stayed with the Tripathi's i lost my self respect..my confidence..even lost the big sister i looked upto..

Im- And today..i lost someone else..someone who meant everything to me..so you see i know more about loss than you can imagine..

Im- But it is okay..if you don't consider me your family..i will stay away from you..but..i will always be there for you, Kaki Maa and di.. then she removed the ring he had given her..

Ar- Im..

Im- Jab ristha khatam ho chuka hain..toh uski nishani rakhne ka bhi koi fayada nahi..she gave him the ring.

Im- I am sorry for breaking another one of my promises..shayad meri kismat mein pyaar likha hi nahi hain..she was leaving when Aryan held her hand..

Ar- I am sorry..meri..

Im- Kuch baaton ki maafi nahi hoti hain Aryan..sirf saza hoti hain..she pulled her hand back and left and Aryan couldn't do anything but look.

It has been a week since all this had happened, she had slowly distanced herself from the Rathore's and it hurt her immensely that no one cared to talk to her once..

R- Yo!! Imlu..kahan kho gayi ho??

Na- Aur kaun hoga..she was going to say Aryan's name..but Rohan glared at her..and she kept mum..

Im- Kuch nahi..i am just nervous meeting your parents.

Na- Oh please..they already love you..bhai her talks about you all the time..kyun bhai kahi pyaar..

R- Enough Naina..aise kuch nahi hain and you know it..enough with your childish behavior.

Im- Rohan.come on..she was just trying to cheer me up..ab chalo we have work on the presentation and study for the exams as well.

They both groaned but with one look of Imlie they both shut up. After doing their work, they were leaving to go to the Mittal's house.but they didn't see a man was clicking pictures of them especially Imlie.

Aditya was looking at the photos, he felt happy that Aryan and Imlie had broken up and it will be very easy to hurt the Rathore's now..starting with the oldie and the sister..he was so going to enjoy this..like he enjoyed seeing Arvind burn..

Ps- Hey guys..so please do give suggestions about the Mittal family and Imlie's first meet..do you want Aryan to think that Rohan loves Imlie??

And how should Aditya harm, Narmada and Arpita.