Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 78

Hey guys..so this book has almost three chapters left..then it will be over..please do comment..

Few Weeks Later

Everything was over and the Rathore's and Mittal's have become great friends..that would come to the Rathore Mansion time to time..

Meethi too had returned to Pagdandiya..she was feeling a bit awkward staying at the mansion..but Imlie promised her that she will soon buy a small house for them..

Imlie, Rohan and Naina..had become best of friends..they would go shopping and have lunch together..the only problem was she had stopped being naughty..she would do everything right and won't fight or question anyone.

One day when the Mittal's had come for lunch..Rohan and Naina cornered Aryan..

Ro- Okay..intervention time..

Nai- What did you say to Imlie?? Why has she changed so much???

Ro- Phir gussa kiya kya tumne??

Ar- Aare yaar enough..i didn't do anything..she has been behaving weird since she came to know about the kneeling incident..

Ro- What did you do?? He asked feeling confused

Aryan told them that he had kneeled infront of Anu Chaturvedi..to get some blood from Malini..

Ar- Pata nahi..why is Imlie making a big thing out it..i would anything to save her..

Nai- While your sentiment is admirable..think from her perspective..how would you have felt..if she had kneeled infront of that women..just to save your life..

Nai- You would feel guilty as well..that because of you..she had kneel infront of someone..

Ro- Trust me Aryan..that girl respects and loves you a lot..she must be feeling bad that she was the reason of your humiliation..

Ar- Hmm i guess you are right..but what should i do now?? And please no drama or making her feel jealous or something..

Nai- Well i have something else in mind..she smiled with a naughty glint in her eyes..

Imlie was talking with Rohan while having lunch with everyone..when Naina winked at Aryan..he sighed..what drama was going to unfold now..

Nai- Waise Aryan..itna dimaag hone kya matlab..when you couldn't connect the dots and see that Purandas was with Aditya??

Nai- And why does Imlie always hide the plans from you..maybe something is wrong with you..ya don't support her..

Ro- Naina..kya bakwass kar rahi hain..

Nai- Sahi toh bol rahi hoon..in the time we have known him..how many times he had been angry with us and Imlie..and because of her Imlie was almost dead..

Im- NAINA!!! She screamed loudly..tum Aryan ke baare kuch aur nahi bologi..he has always supported me no matter what..and rahi baat goli lagne ki..so i will always protect him..even if it means that I have to die..

Im- And don't forget..yeh saari complications tumhari Mom ke wajah se bhi hui hain..na woh faltu mein Aditya se friendship karti..na woh usse double cross karta..so please shut up!!

She glared at her and left..while she continued eating..she looked up to see Aryan glaring at her..

Ar- Why did you do this?? Phele hi angry hain..ab aur bhi hogi..

Nai- Aare chill..i was just making her remember..how much she loves you..thoda time do..she will come back to her senses..

Ro- Tere kuch nahi ho sakta hain Naina..he shook his head and continued eating..while Aryan was questioning..Imlie's choice of friends..both of them were beyond weird..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope you like this chapter..and the next chapter will have Imlie's monolouge..and what she is feeling..and some resolution between them..please do comment