Arylie os- Phoenix Chapter 79

Hey guys..so here is the next chapter..and it will from Imlie's point of view..sort of like an inner monologue

Imlie sat on her bed..she felt bad for shouting at Naina..but she shouldn't have insulted Aryan..he has been nothing but good to her since the day she met him..even though she was angry at him for not helping her to get up..

He has been her rock and her biggest supporter..and he made sure never to suffocate her with his presence or never force her to do what he says..he was so different than Aditya..

He was strict boss but still he cared about all his employees..but the best part was..he was amazing as a lover..he could turn her into mush just by his intense gaze..

She still blushed thinking about the days they have been intimate...and that makes scared not because of the physical proximity but she feels like she let's him down by her antics.

Imlie knows that she causes trouble by not listening to him or making plans without his knowledge..it really hurt her to know that he had to kneel infront of Anu Chaturvedi because of her..and even though he had explained the situation it still hurt her and made her feel guilty..

Ar- Imlie??

Im- Hmm..she asked distracted..she looked up to see Aryan standing by the door..he came inside..but he looked a bit sad..

Im- Aryan..woh i am sorry..Naina shouldn't have said those things to you..

Ar- But it is true in some senese..maybe you still don't trust me..

Im- Aise nahi hain..

Ar- Then, why didn't you tell me that your memories have returned?? Why it was Rohan who came to know about it first?? Or that you were planning on capturing Purandas..

Ar-(taking her hand) I know that you love me..but i guess that there are still some issues that make you feel hesitant to talk to me..

Im- ABP..kaisi bakwass baatein kar rahe ho..

Ar- It is the truth Imlie..and I think you should see a counselor..

Im-(yanking her hand and standing up) I AM NOT MAD!!!

Ar- Please..calm down..

Im- No!!! Kaise socha ki i need some help..i am perfectly alright samjhe tum..seedha seedha bolo ki you don't want a broken girl like me..

Ar- Imlie..stop..

Im- Nahi..kya problem hain?? I am feeling guilty toh ussme tumhe kya problem?? I am trying to grow up and be bit mature toh ussme kya problem hain..i didn't ask for any of this..

Im- Aaj bhi eyes close karti hoon to I see Aditya shooting at you..is it my mistake that i wanted to save you??

Im- Kabhi woh Neela aur Preeta bakwass karte hain..kabhi Rohan aur Naina..pagal ho jaungi mein kisi din..

Aryan didn't say a single word he let her speak..and pour out her frustration..she had been holding on to a lot of emotions..Imlie was breathing heavily by the time she poured out frustration..she was feeling dizzy and saw dark spots in her vision..and then she proceeded to fall unconscious..while Aryan caught her quickly..

Ps- Hey guys..so i guess Imlie is having PTSD of sorts with all trauma she has faced..do you think she needs to see a counselor?? Please comment..and do tell how the chapter was..