Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 64

Hey guys..here is the next chapter..hope you will like it..and comment on it..

It was almost midnight and everyone had retired to their room in the farmhouse, Rohan and Naina had left..and only Imlie and Aryan were awake..as she was still trying to clean up after everyone..Aryan hugged her from behind..

Ar- Jungli..it is almost midnight..come on we should go sleep..

Im- Aare par yeh..turning her around..

Ar- We have servants dear..they will clean this up..ab chalo..he picked her up..knowing she would protest..they went upstairs and he keeps her on the bed gently..and sat next to her..

Im- Mmm..i am tired..she laid down..

Ar-(moving his fingers up and down on her arm) Aur mere return gift ka kya?? He pouted..

Im- Aww..come here..she pulled him closer and kissed him sweetly..happy??

Ar- Na..Imlie knew what he wanted..but tonight she just wanted to sleep in his arms..and she felt so overwhelmed when he didn't force her to be physical with him..both of them didn't bother to change their clothes and went to sleep.

The next day..Imlie woke up first feeling somewhat peaceful..she looked at Aryan sleeping peaceful ly..she whispered a good morning and went downstairs..and she saw that Narmada, Arpita, and Meethi were already awake..

Im- Good Morning..aap sab log itni jaldi uth gaye??

N- Beta woh hum soch rahe ki yahan pass mein hi mandir hain..wahan jaa kar tum dono se pooja karwa le..

Im- Oh..okay..after an hour Aryan came downstairs after getting ready..they had their breakfast and went towards the temple..

Aditya looked on from his rented car..he opened the glove box and took out a gun..today anyone or many will die..but he will get his revenge one way or another..

The Rathore's, Imlie and Meethi reached..when Imlie felt the dread coming back in waves..this was almost like the temple she saw in her nightmare. She stopped walking and Aryan looked at her..

Ar- Kya hua??

Im- Uh..kuch nahi..chalo..but she kept looking on here and there as was trying to find someone..

Narmada gave sweets and fruits and other things..she had wished that she will donate..she even asked the Pandit to find a good date for marriage..

P-(frowning) Narmada ji..agle kuch mahine..dono ko liye aache nahi hain..inki jaan ko khatra hain..

N- Haye bhagwan..She felt scared for both Aryan and Imlie..

Ar- Mom..aapko bolo hain na..i don't believe in all these things..please aap bas pooja karwa dijye..

Imlie startles when she heard Aryan phone ringing..he picked it up frowning at her..why was she behaving so skittish..he went towards the edges of the temple..as he couldn't hear what the other person was saying..

Imlie had followed him..her instincts screaming at her that something might happen when she saw Aditya pointing a gun at Aryan..he smiled and pulls the trigger..

Im- ARYAN!! She pushed him away and he falls down..while she got struck by the bullet in the stomach..Aditya ran away laughing..while Imlie looked at blood oozing from body..

Ar- Im..he got up quickly..and was going towards her..

Im- A..she stepped backwards feeling dizzy..when her leg slipped and she felt herself falling..the last thing she heard was Aryan's scream..

Ar- IMLIE!!!

Ps- Hey guys..so sorry..but i needed some drama here..also..do you want Malini to save Imlie?? Anyways..do comment..