Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 32

Hey guys..here is the new chapter, hope you will like it..it will be a bit steamy..but please do enjoy it.

Narmada was feeling bad for Imlie, she was just starting to believe in herself again when these idiot Tripathi's had came here again and try to manipulate and discourage her.

She made a food plate and went to the garden, she smiled seeing her pouting a little and swinging like a little kid. When Narmada came there she stopped..

Im- Kaki Maa..humko bhook nahi hain.

N- Mein koi bahana nahi sunugi..khana khao..ya mein khila du?? She nodded and started spoon feeding her.

Im- Kaki Maa..i am sorry.

N- Kis liye??

Im- Woh meri wajah se Tripathi's aa kar aapko kabhi bhi kuch bhi suna kar chale jaate hain..and that have started character assassinating Aryan as well.

N-(twisting her ears) Badmash ladki..ek baat aache se sun lo..tumhe kisi bhi baat ke liye sorry bolne ki zaroorat nahi hain.

N- It is their mind which is dirty jo tum dono ki dosti nahi dekh sakte hain..they are feeling insecure because you are moving ahead in life.

N- And I know my son he would never use a girl to get his revenge..and do you know the best way to shut their mouth?? Make your life so much better than theirs that even when they say bad things about you..you will not be phased..

N- Chalo ab shaam ho gayi hain..let's go inside..Imlie went to her room where there was a beautiful box with cute ribbon on top it..when she opened it..it had a beautiful dress..and a note..

Jungli,

Wear this..and i will text you the address of a place..meet me there..i have a surprise for you..

Yours ABP..

Imlie smiled and blushed, she always became gooey like melted chocolate whenever she imagined his baritone voice calling her Jungli.

She looked at the dress, it was red color dress, V neck dress and she loved it..she had recently gained a love for short dress and this one was sexy yet overdoing it.

After getting ready she got a message of a live location on her phone and she drove Aryan's car

After getting ready she got a message of a live location on her phone and she drove Aryan's car..aka his wife..Mrs Lambigaadi..and she reached a small but beautiful farmhouse.

Im-(thinks) Wow..I wish we could live in for sometime..the guard opened the gates for her..she nodded and parked the car.

She smiled and went inside but she frowned, the lights were off..she hoped Aryan was alright..

Im- ABP??

Ar- Surprise!! He put his hand on her eyes..and dragged her to the balcony. He flicks a switch and the whole balcony is filled with light..and Imlie gasped at seeing the decoration..