Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 26

Hey guys..so in this chapter we will see the real reason why Aryan had been so irritated and the Tripathi's being very rude to Imlie.

Aryan hated being sick, he hated not being able to do his work..and most of all he hated the quiet, or not being able to see Imlie working or sometimes chewing the end of her pencil..or making weird faces at the camera while clicking using the filter.

He called the Editor after sometime and asked how Imlie had been doing, and the Editor had given good report about..he was actually proud of her.

After some time, his head was starting to pain so he had taken a Crocin and gone to sleep for sometime..he frowned in his sleep..why was he roaming around in the house..

Then he heard her tinkling laughter, he followed the voice but found her in the arms of Aditya..

Ar- Imlie!!

Adi- Sorry Mr.Rathore but aapke bahut saare planning and plotting ke baad bhi..Imlie is still with me..she still loves me.

Adi- Now..if you don't mind.. we want to spend some quality time..he pushed him outside the room.

Aryan woke up with a jerk, he was sweating a lot..the remnants of the nightmare still evident in his mind, he was feeling scared so he quickly called Imlie..but she didn't pick up the call.

After numerous calls, she had picked up the call when office time was over..which irritated him a lot.

Ar- Tum mera phone kyun nahi pick kar rahi thi..

Im- ABP..hum bahut busy the..

Ar- Imlie ek phone nahi utha sakti thi..

Im- ABP..i am sorry..waise i need your permission..woh Aparna Maa is calling me again and again..can i go and meet her..

Ar- Aaj tak roka hain mene?? Do whatever you..i don't like it when you go to the house which insults you all the time..but it is your life..he cuts the call feeling angry, sad, insecure..his nightmare still fresh..that Imlie had chosen Aditya over him.

Imlie was feeling sad, they had just started to be close..but his anger always gets the best of him..she was genuinely busy with work and on top of that Aditya too had been creating problems for her at work.

And now this..Aparna calling her again and again..so she took a deep breathe and went inside the Tripathi niwas. Everyone was shouting at each other..

Im- Aparna Maa..everyone turned to her.

Adi- Tum yahan kya kar rahi ho?? Tamasha dekhne aayi ho..

M- Get out Imlie!!

Ap- Nahi Malini ruko.. Imlie..dekh mein jaanti hun ki teri aur Aditya ki nahi banti hain..but please mein teri aa gaye haath jodh rahi hun..humari madad karde..

Im- Par hua kya hain??

Ap- Beta humara yeh ghar nilaam hone wala hain..tu Aryan se bol na humari help karne ke liye..

Adi- Maa!! I am capable enough to pay or buy a new home..we don't need Mr.Rathore 's help.

Ap- Par kyun nahi..agar Imlie chaiye..

Im- Nahi Maa..i will not ask Aryan's help..usne mere liye bahut kuch kiya hain..but i draw the line here.

Adi- Kyun?? Uske paison se aish karni hain?? Dekh tha mene kitne close the Pagdandiya tum dono.

Im- Stay in your limits Mr.Tripathi..aap kuch nahi bolegaye.

Ap- Nahi Imlie aaj toh mein janana chathi..tere aur Aryan ke beech mein kya ristha hain..kyun itni tarafdaari karti hain uski..

Im- Kyunki he is the only one who, has stood by me..who has protected me, he has guided where necessary and scolded me where necessary..aur i cannot believe ki aap logo ki soch itni gandi hain ki hain ek dosti ke rishte ko aap affair ka naam de raho.

Adi- Bas bahut ho gaya..aaj tumhe tumhari asli jagah dikhata hu..he grabbed Imlie hand and she squirmed in his hold, he dragged her outside and he threw her directly into the muddy patch in the garden.

Adi- Yeh keechd hi tumhari asli jagah..and you know what..i pray that Aryan bhi tumhe use karke chod de..tab akal aayegi tumhe..and mere dil ko sukoon milega..and now get lost..don't ever show your face to me.

Imlie was beyond numb, she stood up mud dripping from her clothes and walked all the way back to Rathore Mansion..Narmada and Arpita were in their room so they didn't see Imlie coming inside it was only Aryan who saw her.

Ar- What the hell!! Imlie..kisne kiya yeh..

Im-(shaking her head)- I fell down on mud patch..i am fine..she went towards her room and closed the door.

She went towards the bathroom and stood in the shower crying, as the mud washed away, the last bit of affection for them washed away as well..now she will show what she is really capable of..she will make sure that they will beg for mercy from her..

Ps- Hey guys..so i hope now you know the reason for Aryan's behavior..and tell me how must Imlie take revenge from them..please do comment