Arylie ss - Phoenix Chapter 51

Hey guys..so here it is the next chapter and please do check out my new story named Udhaar rahi series..and comment on it.

Aryan really did want to stay..but he knew he might do something..unholy to her..so he smirked and said..

Ar- Nice try dear..he tried to move but Imlie pulled him closer and pushed him under the shower..

Ar- Wh..

Im- Statue..you enjoy the shower..bye..she winked and then removed her dress infront of him..and went outside the shower and takes the fluffy robe and puts it on her..

Im- Shower ho jaye toh kitchen mein aa jana we will have dinner..over!!!

Aryan took a deep breathe..this girl was seriously testing his controls..he tried to control himself and then he saw the towel..well two can play a game..

Imlie had warmed the food up and kept on the dining table..she looked around to see Aryan coming towards her in a towel..my my he was a work of art..and she couldn't she felt jealous of water droplets on his body..

Ar- Ahem!! Imlie..bhook lagi hain..

Im- Then eat who is stopping you..

Ar- I am Aryan Singh Rathore dear no one can stop me..he whispered and she shivered hearing his husky voice..

Aryan looked at a single plate on the table, he rose an eyebrow and Imlie said..

Im- Woh i thought we can have dinner on a single plate..he pinched her cheeks and they sat down next to each other and fed each other too.

After dinner she was going to wash the dishes when, he picked her up..

Im- Aare kya..

Ar- Time for your punishment..

Im- Aacha..and kya kiya hain mene??

Aryan had reached the bedroom and deposited her on the bed..she tried to move back..

Ar- You are being naughty and teasing me..he looked at her lips..which she had been nibbling..he shook his head and kissed her..

She kissed him back hard, he bit her lip and she opened her mouth in gasp..their tongues caressed each other..few seconds later he started kissing her neck..

Im- ABP..

Ar- Hmm..

Im- I want you...all of you tonight..He stilled and looked at her..

Ar- Imlie..are you sure..don't force yourself..

Im- No i am not forcing myself..i have been wanting that for a long time now..sirf make out se kaam nahi banata mera..

Ar- Nice..😒😒 are you saying you are not satisfied with my kissing skills??

Im-(hitting him on the chest) Bakwass na karo..ya phir tum nahi chathe ho mujhe..she pulled back a little..

Ar- Ab tum bakwass kar rahi ho..come here..he pulled her closer..i want you so damn much all the time..

Im- Show me..

Ar- Scoot up..Imlie shifted back towards the middle of the bed..she laid down feeling every bit nervous and excited..he slowly came on top of her making sure he doesn't crush her with his weight.

He kissed her forehead and her  cheeks and then her lips..he moved his hand down and open the knot of her bathrobe..when he touched her stomach he could feel the goosebumps on her skin..

She was still shivering a bit, so he pulled the blanket on them and slowly removed her bathrobe..Imlie felt self conscious as he was looking at her..she completely naked..her mind was screaming at her..what if he didn't like what he saw.. few tears escaped her eyes.

Ar- Imlie..calm down..and don't worry..you look absolutely breathtaking..

Im- How did..

Ar- Mein tumhe..apne aap se bhi jayada janata hoon..should i continue.. she nodded and he continued kissing her down her body..he would sometimes suck her breasts or pinch them..and Imlie couldn't help but moan..he was ready to go down on her..when he remembered something..

Ar- Oh my god!!

Im- Kya hua??

Ar- Woh i forgot to bring condoms..

Im-...

Ps- Hey guys..sorry for the cliffhanger..but i enjoyed writing this chapter. Anyway please do comment..also do you want a long mature scene in the next chapter??