Arylie ss- Phoenix Chapter 9

Hey guys hope you will like it and Imlie flourishing as a writer and Arylie friendship also growing and Aditya being threatened with Imlie's potential.

Aditya had to begrudgingly accept that Imlie was actually a very good student, she had quickly learnt how to operate a laptop, write a mail and the other bare essentials..and it also made him scared..what if she moves forward in her career too fast??

So, very subtly he had been keeping all the important work away from her and giving only minimal jobs, like proofreading articles..or editing some short blogs and all.

Imlie was beyond confused and bewildered, how did people even submit the articles for publishing without proofreading?? Seems like people didn't even know the basic difference between 'their' and 'there'.

Since it was her first week with organization, they had given her articles to proofread. Seriously even she could better than these established journalists.

The whole day she had done proofreading of atleast 20 to 30 articles courtesy of her quick reading skills.

But she wanted to go out in the field but Aditya usually gave her lousy reasons like she is new so she had to be trained..but she knew that he was feeling threatened.

It was lunch time and she had went straight to Aryan's cabin who was as usual working..

Im- Mr. Rathore lunch time hain aao khane khate hain saath mein.

Ar- Imlie don't you think tumhe baaki sab se bhi milna chaiye. Atleast try to make friends they are your colleagues after all.

Im- I have had my lunch with them Kaki Maa humko warn kiya the tum khana nahi khate dhang islye hum tumka supervise karegaye she stood infront of him with hands on her hips.

Aryan sighed and closed his laptop, he took the tiffin and sat on the sofa, while Imlie sat next to him playing games on her phone..while he was eating his phone pinged he went to take it when Imlie picked it up..

Im- Khana phele..

Ar- Imlie..

Im- Mr.Rathore..

Aryan finished his lunch quickly and washed his hands..she gave him the phone back and was going back to her cubicle to work, but then stood there.

Ar- What happened??

Im- (sighed)Mujhe logo ka favor lena pasand nahi..but can you order Mr.Tripathi to take me outside for fieldwork. It has been a week and i am still stuck here.

Ar- I will look into it, clearly people here are not as competent as i thought they would be. Imlie nodded and left, but Aditya saw her coming outside of Aryan's cabin and he decided to taunt her..

Adi- Tum toh baadi chalu nikli..abhi aayi ho abhi se hi CEO se relation badha rahi ho..

Im-(rolling her eyes) Ab kya kare Sir..networking is important na..if i have to move in life i need to have strong connections na..aap toh mujhe help karne se rahe..and beside we all know ki Mr. Rathore is the better man in everyway possible.

Aditya blinked, he was beyond furious and red with rage..he thought that Imlie would shout at him for talking bad about her but she was accepting whatever he said it is like he didn't effect her anymore.

The following week, Imlie was given more articles to proofreading, and then finally Aryan had decided that he would mentor her personally, she was doing her work Aryan called her into his cabin..

Im- Haan Sir ji..she then realized that someone else was in the room..and that was none other than Malini Chaturvedi.

Ar- Imlie from now on i am your mentor and i am giving you your first assignment. Tumhe Miss Malini ki second wedding cover karni hogi.. Aryan emphasized on the word 'second' and Malini glared at him and he just smirked.

M- I hope you won't say no dear..afterall i am your stepsister..

Im- Ofcourse why will i say no?? Thanks to you i will get a proper chance to truly move on in life and besides i love weddings kitna maza aata hain saari ceremonies pe this time i promise i will try not to create more tamasha.

Im- Sir i will need cameraman and other members as well.

Ar- You can make your own team Imlie..i won't stop you..and Miss Malini i hope you or Mr.Tripathi won't cause any unnecessary troubles for my crew no tamasha and no taunts.

M- Of course Mr.Rathore..see you soon dear.

Malini went away and Imlie was actually surprised she didn't feel sad or angry when Malini said anything about the wedding..maybe she was truly ready to move on in life..

Ps- Hey guys..i hope you like it..please do comment on it and i have made few changes in the chapter. Did you like Imlie's take charge attitude??..and next chapter we will see more bonding of Rathore women and Imlie..